Need help with plant

Mrcanberra123

I have have been told I was over watering so I have cut down on that.. I only have 1 light on the plant can anyone give me advice what to do now is it tall enough to flower?

420-magazine-mobile1435384160.jpg

Flowering that plant will kill it. It needs more light and lower temps. It looks hot and over watered. Let the leafs stop falling off and build up a bit more leaf mass before flipping.

Cheers

Tent should stay 75 to 82 when lights on. If it gets to 84, 85 you plant will start to droop like you are seeing. Overwatered will also cause droop. Yellow leafs could be over fed, under fed, PH issue's, ect.

Cheers

So I get another light? Then what do I do grow the plant for a couple of months b4 flowering?
Your plant should look full before flowering. Leaf mass needs to be top priority when flipping. Leafs are solar panels that grow buds, more leaf mass, more weight. Once you loose leafs in flower, they will not regrow and your final weight will take a hit. Thats why mites in late flower are so catastrophic.

Cheers

I don't use any nutrients will that help? I've cut way down on the watering..
Nutes are like vitamins, if your soil is amended your ok, if not a grow nute is needed. Age old fish and seaweed is good and cheap. If your near a grow store ask what is good in your area. Time is needed to let your plant grow healthy. Keep watering down, keep tent temps in control, watch PH (soil 6.5/hydro 5.5) and she should come around.

Cheers

All great advice there brother. A plant can go into Flower at any point during its mature life (even slightly immature, depending on individual conditions ). As miller said, no way you'll get a good haul unless the plant is full and healthy. Tell us about your plant. What is it, what's it in, anything you've given it, lighting etc. I say this every Saturday and Sunday morning when I'm up earlier than most and perusing the threads.......so why no grow journal? It's imperative to a good grow, especially a 1st successful one. Without my journal, I never would have gotten results like this on my first grow....
420-magazine-mobile1378389837.jpg
....start a journal, fill in everything you can and ask questions. Well jump in to help.

Back
Top Bottom