Female champion seed out of control

shad17

I got a free seed called female heavyweight champion seed looked it up Hindu Kush x sunk#14 indica 75% saltiva 25%

Under a mars 2 400w led in a 60x60x160cm tent
She healthy as anything
But the problem is she is very wide and fat
And won't stop growing tall now
Which is causing problems with led height and tent height due to a rhino pro filter been big 4"
The rhino dual speed 4" had to sit on top of tent

How can I stop her growing tall she in week 4 flowering did 2week veg
Mutes are Dutch pro bloom soil a+b first feed yesaday
As tried foxfarms trio for two feeds as there customer services was crap so discontinued using it

That's one way to keep them shorter.

I just did that to one of my girls, tied a loop just below her terminal bud and bent her over 90 degrees. The tie is weighed down by a rock.

Did this 24 hours ago, and already the secondary shoots are all turning skyward through the side foliage. Looking good, and didn't have to damage her in any way.

Same here just put a 4 large hole scrog net to the bars used the middle to bend under the 2nd bud and 2nd bud shoots are half way up now gonna make a lovely L shape now
Lesson learnt now
Train her hard next time not rush
Oh by time xmas I have a indica/xmas tree with lights and gifts under it lol

Thank you for your help

I am growing an autoflower feminized version of this strain. Got 4 as free seeds. Is this an autoflower. How has it grown for you? Mine is growing faster than the other two strains I am growing.

As you said "big and fat."

I tied both of mine over. The first plant when it was about a month old and the second plant at two months.

I also nipped the terminal bud on the first plant.

The difference?

First plant stayed about three feet in height and was bushy.

Second plant was tied at two months when it hit six feet in height. That one the top two feet were bent over and tied. The result was that all the secondary stems shot upwards. Even those on the bent over portion. This plant is nice and airy and the Colas are getting fat, so much more then plant ones.

The first plant, two weeks older than second, didn't produce much when I harvested last Friday. I filled up four 16 oz jars with buds, another 16 oz jar with cola/bud trimmings, and one quart jar with plain leaves (for butter making). The second uncut plant will produce much more. It's not even close to harvesting (only a relatively few brow pistils). I'm not even sure it will be ready two weeks after the first. I'm going to have to wait until September 23 to harvest. By then it should be full of cannabinoids

Here's photos of the developing colas taken this morning:

IMG_20170831_081804718_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170831_081821390_HDR.jpg

And here's a photo of the plant itself:
IMG_20170824_064201967_kindlephoto-61649985.jpg

Nice, huh?

Oh, these are Sweet Afghani Delicious, the Fast Version. From Sweet Seeds.

Koren

Back
Top Bottom