Late Flowering Health Check

Cambah

Hi Everyone,

I am new to growing and I was able to successfully grow two bad seeds, to my luck two seeds bloomed and they appear to be a Sativa strain, but I am looking for an expert opinion to confirm. Please check the photos of my girls which are both late in the flowering stage, and let me know what you think.

These two plans where first planted in mid March, and they have been in the flowering stage for 9 weeks.

Recently, the main stem has been too weak to keep the plant up straight. I had to introduce a rail to keep the plants upright. Is this normal?

Also, the top fan leaves have turned yellow. I am not sure whether this is a light burn, or a natural degradation due to being late in the flowering stage.

Please help.
IMG_342612.JPG
IMG_342518.JPG
IMG_341814.JPG
IMG_342013.JPG

Buds look loose and still have white pistles. I'm guessing CFL, or T5 lighting. Yellow fans are time appropriate but buds are still premature. Kelp will help with bud development, but your lighting seems to be lacking. What is your light setup?

Cheers

I have LEDs all round. A mix of Red-Blue LED strips with additional 3000k and 6500k bulbs to create a better balance. Do you think I need a stronger or more varied light source?

An update on my girl, today I am noticing that the leaves on the bud have started to get brown tips and curl up. This is typically a symptom of nute burn but I haven't added any nutrients for over 2 weeks, as I was flushing my plant.

I am worried now especially being so late in the flowering process. Still no amber tichomes so I can't harvest yet. Any advice?

I have LEDs all round. A mix of Red-Blue LED strips with additional 3000k and 6500k bulbs to create a better balance. Do you think I need a stronger or more varied light source?
I'd stay near the 2900K range, keep it yellow or red, white and blue are veg.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom