First grow questions

Auji

So.. im super excited for my first grow, as i just ordered a 24x24x48 tent with a 450w led. When the seeds seeds are germinated and planted, you can decide the height factor by enducing the flowering stage correct? Tbe tent is only 4ft, and its only for personal smoke. I was planning on ordering 5 seeds and only starting off with 2. I think i may go with the purple kush. I can limit how high .y plant goes from what i read, how about the width?

Also, how long can i store seeds for until they go bad?

Hi Auji-- First off, if you store your seeds in the vegetable drawer off your fridge, they should be good for years.

Yes, you can control height by having a short vegetative growth phase if needed. Better though would probably be to get seeds for a smaller plant. Me, I'm growing Dwarf Low Flyer which only gets about 18" to 2' tall, but that's probably overkill ("underkill"?) for a 48" tent.

As for managing width, probably your best bet is to read about the various training methods available, both low stress ("LST") and other more aggressive stuff like supercropping. And just don't overstuff your tent. Maybe buy some feminized seeds so you can plant just one seed and go with that?

Good luck and have fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom