Location - Office vs Apartment/house/condo

Herbshuttles

Hey guys, I'm curious as to what would be a better grow location in a non legal state. I'm leaning towards office because average electricity usage is higher allowing me to use more watts, plus office space is relatively cheap. I definitely want opinions though , preferably from those with experience in similar states.
Curious to Suburban V.S. Urban as well
Thanks in advance!!!

This is only temporary (8-16 months) as I will relocate as soon as possible to a legal state. Need the initial money though

I have a few offices. The fire department walks through them every 6 months as part of their fire inspection routine. If an alarm goes off cops show up. There are landlords or managers if renting.

i would never never never do this in an office. do it at your home where you can check them every day and where you can hide them. just for fun, how many plants you wanna grow? 100-150? Mabye 200 and more? it is for selling or personnal use? Careful if you decide to go ahead with your project. You playing with fire in my honest opinion my friend. consider yourself warn. Use common sense. Jail might be really close to you if you decide to go ahead.

Regards,

Xayah

I would listen to these guys and use common sense by keeping things personal. The risk of fire inspections throughout an office excludes that idea. If power is lost the smell would leak into neighboring offices (not confined to a home). Dedicating an entire room to this while renting is risky business, almost for the same reasons as office spaces. Your best bet is keeping it small and personal. If you want profit, it seems you are not ideally setup for anything like that yet.

Thanks for the help guys! Definitely did not think things through when I posted this and have since decided to wait until I can legally grow. Thanks for steering me right when my common sense failed me haha

That's my problem, there's no in between for me lmao! and I want to eventually move anyways so it be a shame to fuck everything up right before I was about to be in legal territory

I assume you haven't grown before. If you want to someday grow a warehouse full you need to start somewhere. Why not start now and grow in a small tent where you live with a couple plants and learn how to grow first? That way once you are able to grow a lot you'll be an expert. Growing a single plant is no joke and has a growing curve. I can't imagine 20+!

Back
Top Bottom