Question about a seed found in my medical marijuana

growsomebud

Hello, I found I had a seed in one of my 3.5g medical marijuana packages. I've grown this seed since May 12. Still can't say the sex yet. Since this seed came from a medical marijuana package, does this mean it's probably a female seed that I planted?

Thanks for reading

Hmmm, this is a tricky one to answer correctly. Plant could have turned hermaphrodite and pollinated itself which leaves it open to interpretation whether or not the new plant coming from the seed will also 'herm'. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Time will only tell this. If it's pollinated from a regular male that's kept nearby or someone didn't wash their hands properly, or use gloves whilst handling pollen, then it should be fine but my opinion is that it should work out ok for your interests.

Hello, I found I had a seed in one of my 3.5g medical marijuana packages. I've grown this seed since May 12. Still can't say the sex yet. Since this seed came from a medical marijuana package, does this mean it's probably a female seed that I planted?

Thanks for reading
A picture would be helpful

I thought my 1st post didn't did show up, so I did it again, AND added pics. That title is identical to this one with 'w/pics' added to the end of the title. However, my camera can't do macro shots. I just wanted to show debut pics of my girl or boy. lol

Back
Top Bottom