Wiffy room!

Pistol03

Hi guys.. has anyone got any tips to stop my place from stinking! Lol. I'm into my 7th week of flower and they are really putting out a strong smell. Not that I mind but don't think my neighbours appreciate it lol.. my filter just ain't doing it and iv got tumble drying sheets blowing all round the place and scented candles to try covering it up. That only sees to work for a couple of hours. I'm just worried that the smell might go through to next door as it's joined. Iv never had it smelling this bad/good before. Cheers peeps .

Iv got a 5 inch carbon filter set up already but it still stinks. I'm getting a 6 inch for next time.. iv got a spare 4 inch fan so I might see if I can get a 4 inch filter just to stick in the middle of the room and see if that helps lol.

Are you venting out though the 5" now?

Yeh I am.. i turned the fan speed up about an hour ago and that seemed to of worked a bit.. it's just my fan is really noisy and my neighbours house is attached to mine so worry they can hear it. I bought cheap stuff for this grow just to get set up again but I'm gonna buy a silent fan and better filter for my next one.

Can you fit it right inside the tent? I used to run an 8" just scrubbing the air in the room and I couldn't smell anything inside. I also had dual 6" fan / filter drawing air out. 20x30 room close to 1000 plants at certian times in flower in flood and drain tables :)

Can you fit it right inside the tent? I used to run an 8" just scrubbing the air in the room and I couldn't smell anything inside. I also had dual 6" fan / filter drawing air out. 20x30 room close to 1000 plants at certian times in flower in flood and drain tables :)

I could probably squeez it in the tent yeh.. iv only got a 1.25m X 1.25m x 2m tent set up in a little bedroom.

I used to hang mine above the lights on the celling. It was on the floor but I needed the room lol

. I should think you would need the room with that many plants lol.. I'm no where near that level. Still learning with my 4 plants lol..
420-magazine-mobile1049032628.jpg

Went and got a little 4" filter for the spare fan iv got.. seems to if made a massive difference.. also got an ONA block which helps.

Back
Top Bottom