Russet mites

420-magazine-mobile1323339583.jpg

Is this a nutrients deficiency or nitroget toxicity?

1st pic looks like nutrient burn, your mite problem looks advanced bottom pic. Avid will kill them and a foliar spray of aspirin/potassium silicate will make for a strong immune system and they will bounce back.
If you don't have P silicate just use aspirin
1 aspirin dissolved in a gallon of water, use as a foliar and root drench.
Was thinking its russets cause of the tacoing leafs on the fire ogs an only they r doing the taco leafs. I teaed an gave them bloom 2 10 10 alasken fish on wensday. Sprayed fish powder think its 15-1-1 on friday. An they i sprayed dr zymes 8oz per gal on saturday cause of the taco leafs. But i probably shouldnt of sprayed. It cause i just sprayed fish the day befor an had not rinsed them off befor apply ing dr z. But 24 hour after i sprayed dr z . i went to spray again an noticed on all plants newgroth looked like that.

Was gonna spray dr zymes abit more until i can get some avid.
Where about can i spray aspirin n the mix? Can i apply the aspirin to flowering plants ? Fuckers got to my lightdepo :( noticing blown hairs. I really whana break down n cry n maybe burn everything down around me.

Was gonna spray dr zymes abit more until i can get some avid.
Where about can i spray aspirin n the mix? Can i apply the aspirin to flowering plants ? Fuckers got to my lightdepo :( noticing blown hairs. I really whana break down n cry n maybe burn everything down around me.

Yes you can, then pour the rest into the soil. Sorry, they really suck.

Yes you can, then pour the rest into the soil. Sorry, they really suck.
How much of the aspirin water should i dump on the roots for now?
An also do u think i over fed , like for the tips of the leafs to curl under. An some are just pointing down. I gave them 5 gallons of water n the middle Wednesday to try n flush them n case it is to much nutrients. Do u Think that was enough or should i do it again. Gonna get a better scope to look for bugs soon.

Hardest of the mite family to wipe out. If it is advanced you are better to start over, if it is not you will need to treat it every 4 days with 3 different types of miticide until flower.
How much aspirin water should i give them a gallon or half?

I don't blame you, I'm not positive either. I do see a calcium deficiency, wether that is ph related or lack of I don't know.
Im on a well i dont really check ph water although maybe i put to much amendment's n the soil an it has not a good ph. Flushed 5 gallons n middle last Wednesday. Tempted to do it again. Also was thinkingabout spraying og tea n microb builder to fix nut deficiency, but cautious because if its already to much nitrogen

Im still questioning if im dealing with russets. The tips of not just new growth r pointing down. An some r curling up the very tips.

They look as if you have some nutrient burn as well, the tips curling down would normally be nitrogen toxicity. The canoeing leaves look to be heat stress.
The only true way to know if you have mites as well, would be to look for them with no less than 60X scope.

Back
Top Bottom