Two problems #1 Definite phosphorus issue #2 Fan leaves

trapgodd

so I noticed this after noon after work .y fan leaves are all cupping up I imagine it's heat again . or just new growth idk you guys tell me . anywho . about my phosphorous situation . do I double up phosphorous. I also have very early signs of calcium deficiency. not sure if it's to weak or what .
420-magazine-mobile727026006.jpg

Your plant looks OK to me. A picture taken under natural light would be a big help! ;)
420-magazine-mobile320989458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile361612939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile658958929.jpg

also third issue my my wife says the light fell on the plant when she was moving cloths in the closet . but she was suppercropped and I didn't notice for three days she didn't show any signs of death . thas is her today

She still looks great to me--like a big bowl of salad. Maybe a couple of leaves got a little dried out?

Keeping your wife out of that closet seems like the best advice anyone could give you! ;)

She still looks great to me--like a big bowl of salad. Maybe a couple of leaves got a little dried out?

Keeping your wife out of that closet seems like the best advice anyone could give you! ;)
very upset I couldn't be there to put tape over the damage to keep oxygen from it and I believe it would have healed itself into a knot

very upset I couldn't be there to put tape over the damage to keep oxygen from it and I believe it would have healed itself into a knot

I would be willing to bet that falling lights are the #1 cause of mechanical damage to plants. It happened to me during my last grow.

(My current plant is growing under the sun, and if that falls on my plant, we're all in trouble. ;))

Just my two cents worth and I'm relatively new to this but I don't know that it's phosphorus that's your problem trapgodd, that's generally indicated by a blackish staining on the leaves. From the looks of those photo's I'd say that they might need a little more water than you've been giving them. Scientific's got the right idea about telling your wife to stay out of the closet though.

That plant is looking great! Classic dense hydro growth.
thank you scientific I had a scare today I had let a few checking to by before checking calibration. ph was off I was reading 5.8 it was actually 5.5 I tried s small increment I will see in morning the results . but she shurly needs to be lollipopped. super scared to stress her into a hermie

thank you scientific I had a scare today I had let a few checking to by before checking calibration. ph was off I was reading 5.8 it was actually 5.5 I tried s small increment I will see in morning the results . but she shurly needs to be lollipopped. super scared to stress her into a hermie

Cool that you are checking your calibration! (I'm always preaching that.;))

It's early for lollipopping. You could maybe remove some of the leaves that are blocking airflow and not getting any light, but really, I think your plant could just cruise for a while. Again, it's looking good! :)

I wouldn't worry too much about stressing your plant into a hermie, at least not by having the pH a little off!

Cool that you are checking your calibration! (I'm always preaching that.;))

It's early for lollipopping. You could maybe remove some of the leaves that are blocking airflow and not getting any light, but really, I think your plant could just cruise for a while. Again, it's looking good! :)

I wouldn't worry too much about stressing your plant into a hermie, at least not by having the pH a little off!
I was kinda meaning the whole light breaker g the main branch and all the super cropping and fimming I had done not to long back . I don't know anything of this plant except my buddy said it was a bad seed from his good stuff . i have the turbo cloner on the way to the house will be here Tuesday . also have my clonex I plan to lollipop her lower fan leaves (maybe only four or five then remove two cuttings clone them and force them into flower . I'm going to sex one just for that matter and depending on of the plant is a female I will establish a very quick set of roots and swap one clone to 12 12 for 2 weeks then monstercrop it and leave my mother alone until I start the sog

Back
Top Bottom