Hey guys can anyone tell what this deficiency is?

Merkle420

Had a problem with fungus gnats at the start but they seem to have died off
13ca94e77abf34d458c8a935169d818b.jpg
fd23962dd8e7f98437a74995167e58d8.jpg

Had a problem with fungus gnats at the start but they seem to have died off
13ca94e77abf34d458c8a935169d818b.jpg
fd23962dd8e7f98437a74995167e58d8.jpg
Looks like PH lockout, I'd say Fe diff. But it would help to use white light for future picture. Check your PH, since you said fungus gnats, I'm assuming soil. Keep your PH ~6.5, and you should be ok. Damaged leafs will not recover, look at new growth to be clean.

Cheers

Soil ph is around 6.4-6.9 :/
Check YouTube on how to measure. Its not as simple as sticking a probe into the dirt. Take a sample of soil, mix it in with liquid (PH7) drain soil and check remaining liquid. Moreover, run off will be lower then actual due to high salt content. I'd just PH my next feed/water and add when ready. Look up Fe PH lockout and you should see pictures that look like your leafs.

Cheers

It would also be really helpful if you could answer all of the questions in the post at the top of the page, "How to Ask for Grow Help," e.g. what media, what nutes, light, watering, etc. etc. A picture is great, but details really help.

Yates dynamic lifter,
Yates soluble veg half strength
600 vipar spectra
Water when dry
Temp average for the strain same as RH
Just tested ph run off and it's nearly the same as the water I'm feeding:/ I think fungus gnats might have stressed the plants out a fair bit, but I've used a larvicide+ peroxide French then covered the soil in 1" of perlite, seems to have slowed them down a fair bit.

Yates dynamic lifter,
Yates soluble veg half strength
600 vipar spectra
Water when dry
Temp average for the strain same as RH
Just tested ph run off and it's nearly the same as the water I'm feeding:/ I think fungus gnats might have stressed the plants out a fair bit, but I've used a larvicide+ peroxide French then covered the soil in 1" of perlite, seems to have slowed them down a fair bit.

So it's getting some kind of fertilizer, and a half strength fertilizer probably isn't too strong. That leaves me suspicious that the larvicide and/or the peroxide (Why do pot farmers seem to love H2O2 so much? You'd think the stuff is magic.) damaged the roots and/or poisoned the plant. Just persistent application of 1% neem oil spray was enough to get rid of my fungus gnats.

If not that, I would suspect that your organic fertilizer isn't doing the job for some reason and suggest you try something else at least for a while. A fast growing pot plant can suck up a lot of nutrients.

This is second grow with the exact same everything as the last grow, same strain, nutes, lights everything, the only difference is those damn bug-.-

This is second grow with the exact same everything as the last grow, same strain, nutes, lights everything, the only difference is those damn bug-.-

When I enter "cannabis fungus gnat damage" at Google Images, lots of pix come up, but none of them look like yours. That helps to confirm for me that what you saw is damage done by the larvicide/H2O2 treatment. Neem oil is much gentler.

Back
Top Bottom