Pollinating question

Hythlodaeus

420 Member
Hi folks, just about to harvest two small auto Diesel plants from a small grow I am doing.

I also have four reg purple plants on the go , one was definitely a male so he's gone I am afraid :( and having a look at the remaining three i think another is a male, two hopefully ladies.

While tidying up my grow space I was wondering if it would be possible to pollinate one of the small auto plants I am about to harvest, i was considering taking all the good Bud off and keeping some of the side airy branches and placing it next to the male, would this pollinate?

Plants are a Diesel autoflower and a purple reg.

Hi folks, just about to harvest two small auto Diesel plants from a small grow I am doing.

I also have four reg purple plants on the go , one was definitely a male so he's gone I am afraid :( and having a look at the remaining three i think another is a male, two hopefully ladies.

While tidying up my grow space I was wondering if it would be possible to pollinate one of the small auto plants I am about to harvest, i was considering taking all the good Bud off and keeping some of the side airy branches and placing it next to the male, would this pollinate?

Plants are a Diesel autoflower and a purple reg.

Its far too late to pollenate an auto. You want to pollenate one at the beginning of the flowering phase. Keep the pollen for the next run, store it in a vial or a small container and store it in the fridge. I just pollenated an auto blueberry from dutch passion with my grand daddy purple male i had. Stored the pollen in the fridge until my photoperiods are flowering to make a cross between black dog and the gdp

Its far too late to pollenate an auto. You want to pollenate one at the beginning of the flowering phase. Keep the pollen for the next run, store it in a vial or a small container and store it in the fridge. I just pollenated an auto blueberry from dutch passion with my grand daddy purple male i had. Stored the pollen in the fridge until my photoperiods are flowering to make a cross between black dog and the gdp

Ah ok, didnt think about the timing, was something i was considering trying at some point - making my own seeds. Think I'll try keep some of the pollen like you said for later. Thanks, hope your turns out well.:thumb:

Hows the dutch passion blueberry?, my best grow from one plant was a DP auto think different, got 6 oz+, tried the DP auto Mazar this time, thats the two autos, but they havent turned out that great, think it was the soil i bought from the super market, had a few random weeds sprout out during grow.

Live and learn - 99pence soil bad :hmmmm:

Ah ok, didnt think about the timing, was something i was considering trying at some point - making my own seeds. Think I'll try keep some of the pollen like you said for later. Thanks, hope your turns out well.:thumb:

Hows the dutch passion blueberry?, my best grow from one plant was a DP auto think different, got 6 oz+, tried the DP auto Mazar this time, thats the two autos, but they havent turned out that great, think it was the soil i bought from the super market, had a few random weeds sprout out during grow.

Live and learn - 99pence soil bad :hmmmm:
Thanks for the good luck. The auto blueberry is a great plant to grow, a little bitchy with nutes but thats ok, im using only water on this grow to see if it makes a big difference without nutes. Its my wifes favorite smoke and one of my faves to grow. The smoke is just awesome man. Straight up berries youre smelling and tasting. Yield? Its not so great, i usually get an 1.5 ounces off each auto. Blueberry from dp doesnt yield much but they return the favor of being strong.

I grew a couple mazars a year ago and got 3 ounces off each plant in a 3gallon. It reminded me much of the og kush i grew for 3 years too. Sucks to hear that it didnt do well for you.

Back
Top Bottom