Plant change after moving - Should I be concerned?

idlewild

420 Member
Hey folks, I wanted to get some opinions here. I recently moved my two plants under a new more powerful led light and they have certainly shown a lot more growth but the one on right right seems to be showing some slight drooping in some spots and a little discoloration. The soil is definitely drying out faster in this new grow tent with the new light so I have had to water a bit more. Should I be concerned with the changes with the one on the right? I am only watering if the soil meter is showing dry down around 3/4 inches deep. The last photo shows what I am concerned about. The one on the left is green crack and the one on the right is HXR.

rIMG_1649.jpg

rIMG_1651.jpg

rIMG_1650.jpg

rIMG_1652.jpg

Re: plant change after moving should I be concerned?

It may just be the strain (or phenom or?). This is a little more droopy than normal as it needed water but a pic of my Haze Extreme I have going:

0052843.JPG

Both seeds I popped kind of had downturned leaves compared to other strains I have grown, but one was a boy so this is one that is left.

Mine did this for a week when I moved them into the flowering room. Even know they were still in veg for two weeks they had to get used to the new environment/climate change. The new light could be to strong as well, could try to raise it some more if you can.

Thanks for the response folks. Its still in the same room so the humidity should be the same but the temp may have changed because the light definitely is stronger and gives off some more heat.

I guess what has me the most concerned is all of what looks to be the top bud site/ new growth spots look like the pick below. All of the spots with new growth seem to have changed to this faded yellowish color. Has anyone else seen this with their plants.

rIMG_1655.jpg

I just took a temp reading and its sitting at 79F with humidity at 56%

Back
Top Bottom