Trichomes! To harvest or not to harvest?

gambit85

Are these milky white?? or are these underdeveloped?
I am on day 46.. from when I started to see pistole production.. longer if its when I flipped to 12/12

This is a sativa dominant hybrid, that got up to 9 fingers on it's leaves..

first harvest would appreciate any advice.. on when to chop..

6Rrd4ma.jpg
mTsUtlD.jpg
tH1aG5v.jpg

Looks like you cut the tongue out of a sea monster dude. ;)

Doggone it, I just cleaned the soda pop and snot off this keyboard, and now I have to do it again.

LMFAO.

I can't tell whether they're mostly undeveloped, or if the heads have mostly been broken off by handling. But if you've only been flowering for that amount of time AND the plant is sativa-dominant, I'd tend to doubt that it was anywhere near being ready to harvest.

I'm going to ask a staff member to move your images to your member gallery. And here are a couple of FAQs regarding image-posting:
Uploading Photos: A Video Guide
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Those came from our Member Resources section, which is full of tutorials to help new members better use the forum.
Member Resources

Doggone it, I just cleaned the soda pop and snot off this keyboard, and now I have to do it again.

LMFAO.

I can't tell whether they're mostly undeveloped, or if the heads have mostly been broken off by handling. But if you've only been flowering for that amount of time AND the plant is sativa-dominant, I'd tend to doubt that it was anywhere near being ready to harvest.

I'm going to ask a staff member to move your images to your member gallery. And here are a couple of FAQs regarding image-posting:
Uploading Photos: A Video Guide
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Those came from our Member Resources section, which is full of tutorials to help new members better use the forum.
Member Resources

Thanks for the tips, ill be sure to do that next time.
When I count the number of days shes been flowering, does that start from day 1 of switching to 12/12 or from day 1 of pistole production? Ill take more photos in a few days

When I count the number of days shes been flowering, does that start from day 1 of switching to 12/12 or from day 1 of pistole production?

I count from day one, otherwise it throws my calculations off. I consider the stretch (first 40% of flowering period) to be part of the flowering cycle, too.

It doesn't really matter, I suppose. A plant is ready when it is ready.

Back
Top Bottom