Purple leaves?

Why Doe

Might not look purple in the pictures, but kind of looks purple up close, any idea?

What Strain is it? Blueberry
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica 80/20
How Many Plants? 1 in flower
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 2-3 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Home made
If Soil... What Size Pot? 8gal plastic
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 450w Led
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 77
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40%
How Often are you Watering? Every day
Size or Square Footage of Room?

IMG_160132.JPG
IMG_160028.JPG

Pretty sure it's the beginning of potassium deficiency I don't know what seed bank you got your blueberry from but most of them don't start turning purple on the leaves were buds until they start getting late into flowering

You might want to go back and check that again it's part of your NPK it should be in all of your nutrients some supplement will not have it but should be in all your main nutrients

What is your pH of your water and what is the pH of your runoff just curious trying to figure out exactly what it's called in it

You might want to go back and check that again it's part of your NPK it should be in all of your nutrients some supplement will not have it but should be in all your main nutrients

And the K is your Potassium. Is it same temp with lights off or a lot lower? As if the strain prone to it if you get down to low 60s it will turn faster and it kind of looks like that when they do that. Pic of a Blue Widow I had (well still have her grandkids (clones):
0062444.JPG

later in Flower same plant:
0042884.JPG

I have been doing this for 12 years now I run a dispensary in New Mexico I am pretty positive that the entire problem is due to Salt lock in your soil due to pH this is the most likely reason

I have been doing this for 12 years now I run a dispensary in New Mexico I am pretty positive that the entire problem is due to Salt lock in your soil due to pH this is the most likely reason
I agree. Salts could be way high especially with all the nutes.
Flush and ease back in, add a little calmag. It will be ok.

Other than the purple, are there any other signs of problem?

Back
Top Bottom