Trichome pics - What do you think? 6 weeks today

HigherTheHigh

trichs49.JPG

i want more of a couch lock, so a good 75% amber, thinging of running nutes till sunday then plain water.
trichomes_12.JPG
Be carefull with pics of leaves, they degrade or Amber faster than the buds

iv not got a steady hand so its difficult, iv just plucked them and put them under my usb scope.
I strap my USB micro to a stick that's attached to a tripod, works great..

Maybe try something like that

unfortunantly there in a scrog and i cant get a clear enough pic without the lights spoiling it.
Just kill the lights for a few minutes, won't hurt them

Hard to tell since it's a leaf.....be patient, get some bud pics, 6 weeks on a photo is usually 2-3 weeks to soon to harvest...

im planning on feeding them till sunday then giving them water with canna flush for 4 days then another 10 days with plain water, so a good 3 weeks till i harvest

im planning on feeding them till sunday then giving them water with canna flush for 4 days then another 10 days with plain water, so a good 3 weeks till i harvest
No, that's just a guess , with out good bud pics and bud tric pics no way to tell really

Take pics of the buds to see hair status, then of trics

If she is only 6 weeks in, you should commit to another 3 weeks or more before you start a flush. Most of the trics are still clear in your pic. You need nearly all to be milky with plenty of ambered trics before you cut her down. Anything less will be a waste of your efforts.

If she is only 6 weeks in, you should commit to another 3 weeks or more before you start a flush. Most of the trics are still clear in your pic. You need nearly all to be milky with plenty of ambered trics before you cut her down. Anything less will be a waste of your efforts.

hello skybound!

iv grew this strain many times now and always harvest at 8 weeks with 75% cloudy, by leaving it another week till i flush pushes it to 9 weeks when i harvest.

Back
Top Bottom