Emergency - 4 days without light

IlaIlathc

Hi Guys! Today i've realized that my 2 weeks baby have passed 4 days with the light off!
I had an accident with the timer and unfortunately the tent is not in my house, i went there today for feed them and i realized it!
Now i don't know how to proceed! the plants are ok, they are bigger then last time, little bit lighter in the new leaves and all the leaves are little bit curling, but i don't waste money and time for grow compromised plants for other 3 months, but in the other hands i don't want to kill my baby og kush without a valid reason!!

What do you suggest me? :Namaste:

At two weeks of age, your plants are not sexually mature, so they haven't been tricked into initiating flowering. Fix your lighting/timer issue and they should continue to grow.

Typically, less hours of light (and more hours of darkness) during the... second through fourth week of development, something like that, can influence a higher percentage of females. IDK what NO light would influence a higher percentage of, though. Really stretched plants, lol? If they were older, I'd worry a lot about the possibility of stress-induced hermaphroditism. That young, though... I'd probably only worry a little :icon_roll .

Back
Top Bottom