What is this weird deficiency! Mites? 5 weeks into flower. Very concerned.

Zackk

Hey. Not sure what the problem with my ladies is but i'm desperate to save them! They were doing wonderful until about a week ago. First a couple leafs and now the entire plant is starting to progressively get worse. I've spent so much time and energy on this grow. I'm almost willing to do anything. Please let me know what you think this might be. Someone told me it looks like a mite.

20170731_012020.jpg
20170731_005024.jpg
20170731_004849.jpg

If you could answer the Qs in the How to Ask for Grow Help topic stickied at the top of this forum that would be a big help. Fertilizer, soil, lights, and watering regimen especially.

Hey. Not sure what the problem with my ladies is but i'm desperate to save them! They were doing wonderful until about a week ago. First a couple leafs and now the entire plant is starting to progressively get worse. I've spent so much time and energy on this grow. I'm almost willing to do anything. Please let me know what you think this might be. Someone told me it looks like a mite.

20170731_012020.jpg
20170731_005024.jpg
20170731_004849.jpg

Your pH is off man ,water with 6.5 ph

It was definitely my ph! I switched it from 8 (my sink water) to 6.5. For a minute i freaked out and bought bug spray. Sprayed the shit of them and looked for bugs. Nothing.

Then i remembered i recently switched water types.

So should i slowly introduce them to the 6.5 bit by bit, or am i too late into flower to change it on them.

I've flushed them with the water they were used to before and now the new growth looks better.

Back
Top Bottom