Question regarding light source and heat

bludmangrow

Hello fellow growers, I just finished my first grow ever and the harvest is drying as we speak. I had so much fun during my first grow I am already planning my next. My biggest concern this grow was the heat produced from my 250w CFL light. Due to my situation, I have to be able to grow as stealth as possible in a closet.

During my grow, temperatures could spike to 85-90 fahrenheit depending on the weather.

To my question: Investing in a LED grow light (currently looking at the 300 mars hydro), will that make a significant change in heat produce vs my current 250w CFL light?

Thanks!

I do have both a exhaust fan and fan a blowing air in, slightly poorly setup but I am working on getting it tiptop untill next grow. I'll stick to my CFL and do some stress test once the telt is properly setup. Appreciate the answer!

Hello fellow growers, I just finished my first grow ever and the harvest is drying as we speak. I had so much fun during my first grow I am already planning my next. My biggest concern this grow was the heat produced from my 250w CFL light. Due to my situation, I have to be able to grow as stealth as possible in a closet.

During my grow, temperatures could spike to 85-90 fahrenheit depending on the weather.

To my question: Investing in a LED grow light (currently looking at the 300 mars hydro), will that make a significant change in heat produce vs my current 250w CFL light?

Thanks!

I wana help you with this how many plants are you growing I will def say from expierence that your going to upgrade sometime such as you are now so it will be worth it to drop the extra 50-100 now and not have to upgrade in another year and that will usually solve your prob. I know you said tent but maybe you can use a extraction fan and put it out the window kinda like a fake ac unit but just pushing hot air from your closet out of your room through window hope this helps !

Back
Top Bottom