Most potent seed banks

Herbshuttles

Hey guys
Was just curious as to which seed banks have given you the most potent seeds. I'm using crop king and they looked good but I also want to shop around To find that top top shelf! Preferably opinions from growers who have use multiple seed banks therefore they can give an honest comparison on potency. Thanks in advance!!

Since no one has replied, I jump in with my .02. I suspect that all of the suppliers live and die by their quality, so low quality sources aren't going to around long. No?

Maybe a better criterion would be do they carry seeds for the strain you're interested in?

(Just for the record, I had a good experience with Crop King.)

Since no one has replied, I jump in with my .02. I suspect that all of the suppliers live and die by their quality, so low quality sources aren't going to around long. No?

Maybe a better criterion would be do they carry seeds for the strain you're interested in?

hmmm well put. strains im interested in are gelato (only the barney purple one its kind of fluffy and light, not the earthy smelling navy blue one) , sour (actual sour , that super skunk stuff you only find in nyc and the hoods in jersey) sherbert, gorilla glue, GDP, Anything notorious for being potent and super high end. i got purple kush and crown royale from crop king to start out, i expect good things!

Dutch passion my favourite

is that a strain or seed bank ?

Hey scientific, just started a grow finally! Having some troubles with my seedling, was wondering if you could check out my thread and offer your expertise

Hey scientific, just started a grow finally! Having some troubles with my seedling, was wondering if you could check out my thread and offer your expertise

Back
Top Bottom