No sign of sex after 11 weeks of veg growth

growsomebud

The only thing at the nodes are the stipules. Also, any idea on the amount of water this plant should receive at feeding/watering? I just give it a gallon, and no runoff occurs. The media is just some basic potting soil from Walmart.

DSC037643.JPG
DSC037653.JPG

Turn it to 12/12 if u wanna see sex...but I bet that it's a girl

Nice plant
Tempting Scorpio420, but I just finished building its new grow home and wish to see if growth rate speeds up any, now that I have reflective material on 3 sides. Before, it was just growing next to one white colored wall.
DSC037605.JPG

She is gunna outgrow that box in a week.....LOL... then what

where is she Flowering at? the will increase in height 2-3x
LOL, don't say that. Box is 5' high. And I was thinking I should have made it 6'. Flowering will be at same location. I've read conflicting stories about force flowering(12/12) a plant when it hasn't revealed its sex. Any thoughts on that?

Ive forced them a couple Times, took like 4 days to see balls , pistels took about 7, I did mine at about 4 weeks ish, wanted a Boy and I got one

You can always revert them back to 18/6, But I found the male just kept growing balls..LOL

Ive seen my plants at least Double in Flower, so be ready for that, 11 weeks is a great veg time, ya may think about flowering soon

dude, your not going to see sex till its 12 hours or less of dark, and if it was an auto, it would of already showed, so, you wont see sex till your 12 less of light.

no way around it

Ive forced them a couple Times, took like 4 days to see balls , pistels took about 7, I did mine at about 4 weeks ish, wanted a Boy and I got one

You can always revert them back to 18/6, But I found the male just kept growing balls..LOL

Ive seen my plants at least Double in Flower, so be ready for that, 11 weeks is a great veg time, ya may think about flowering soon

"You can always revert them back to 18/6, But I found the male just kept growing balls.."

Could you expand on this statement. Like, reverting to 18/6 if something doesn't happen for my plant?

Oh, and yes, I agree about flowering soon. Middle of Aug at the latest, I'm thinking. Being my 1st grow, I'll be so excited to experience what many have when their plants are a girl and they begin to see it flowering.

If it does outgrow the height of my "tent", I can always hang the light from the room's 8' ceiling.

dude, your not going to see sex till its 12 hours or less of dark, and if it was an auto, it would of already showed, so, you wont see sex till your 12 less of light.

no way around it

That's not correct. You can get pre-flowers before switching to 12-12. I've currently got 5 plants on the go, all in the same tent with an 18-6 veg schedule and 2 plants have shown female pre-flowers. It's easy to notice the female pre-flowers but the male pre-flowers are more difficult to notice (that or my other plants just haven't shown sex yet).

sure, some strains might do that, but thats not the overall scope of the flower initiation cycle.
On a whim, some dude is waiting for the sex to show on a plant that is getting more sun then dark, it most likely wont ever show sex.
ANd maybe your other plants would show sex, IF THEY WERE 12/12

LOL>

sure, some strains might do that, but thats not the overall scope of the flower initiation cycle.
On a whim, some dude is waiting for the sex to show on a plant that is getting more sun then dark, it most likely wont ever show sex.
ANd maybe your other plants would show sex, IF THEY WERE 12/12

LOL>

I have decided to put it into 12/12 middle of this month. I've been vegging this for 11 weeks, but I just put it into a new "tent" I built and would like to see how it grows in its new home for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom