A couple questions about harvesting with pictures

beast88

A couple questions about harvesting...
How many of you harvest a plant in one day or do you harvest multiple days (top down)
What is the longest you have waited to chop lower buds?

Currently chopped top 1/3 of plant, 2 days later chopped another 1/3 and now 2 days later debating on chopping the rest. Heres some pics. Let me know what you guys think. top buds show some sign of amber tricombs but bottom buds still dont have any

CM170804-185419002_1_.jpg
CM170804-185125001_1_.jpg
CM170801-205806002_1_.jpg
CM170801-205732001_1_.jpg

A couple questions about harvesting w/pics

I agree that purple is killing the pic! We did this actually, but only in two installments. Idk if you can see our sig but it was the end of our first journal. You have to use your best judgement, because it does stress the plant to do this but you can still gain a tiny bit of size and let the lowers mature more. Try using really cold water and drop the light cycle down an hour to 11 to try and help them mature a little faster. This doesn't do anything to achieve that except tell the plant to do it for you cause winters a comin' and she better hurry the hell up lol. We waited I think ten days between chopping the top and bottom. And again, get some nattie light shots (natural light, not to be confused with canned horse piss) so we can see what color those trichomes are!!!
Edit: and take pics of the trichs on the calyx

couldn't seem to find any amber trics in nat light. Maybe the amber i saw was due too led light reflection

Sorry those are the best pics i can give. I have been feeding ro water and molasses for about a week

Back
Top Bottom