My First Plant

BirdNerd

I've been growing flowers and veggies for years, but never tried marijuana. I found a seed and gave it a try. I think a female sativa.

I'm in hot Florida so I appreciate the conditions may not be favorable and am hopeful no for any feedback. I topped it early in process and did some thing ther trimmimg throughout. It's in week 5 of flowering. I used Mother Earth soil and have osmocote fertilizer 14-14-14 in soil.

Should I start giving more phosphorus for buds?
Is getting rootbound so am watering 2-3 times a day I probably should have planted in larger pot?

I was going to post pics but can't figure out how. Ugh

I loaded ap and figured the pics out : )
420-magazine-mobile1313655955.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1890283952.jpg

420-magazine-mobile639099916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile678338337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1161636243.jpg

420-magazine-mobile246294410.jpg

If your girl is rootbound ( although it dosent look like it to me, she would be really droopy) the only way to fix it is by transplanting her. But this late into flower I would just hold out. Overwatering by 2-3 times a day is doing nothing but harm. Idk about phosphorus but in flower the main thing they lack is calcium and magnesium but don't start giving nutes just because, only do it if you see a defency. I recommend the fabric smart pots, they are amazing.

Stay safe in Florida. I hope Irma isint like what we just had here in Texas.

If your girl is rootbound ( although it dosent look like it to me, she would be really droopy) the only way to fix it is by transplanting her. But this late into flower I would just hold out. Overwatering by 2-3 times a day is doing nothing but harm. Idk about phosphorus but in flower the main thing they lack is calcium and magnesium but don't start giving nutes just because, only do it if you see a defency. I recommend the fabric smart pots, they are amazing.

Stay in Florida. I hope Irma isint like what we just had here in Texas.

Thanks... I took her down about 2 weeks ago. She's in jars. It was so hot and started getting bud rot. I am hooked after this experiment and will be ready for next year. Thanks for the help. I will definitely get the fabric smart pots too, and start a grow journal.

How did you make it through the storm? I'm in Jax and the forecast is looking better for us here...

Thanks... I took her down about 2 weeks ago. She's in jars. It was so hot and started getting bud rot. I am hooked after this experiment and will be ready for next year. Thanks for the help. I will definitely get the fabric smart pots too, and start a grow journal.

How did you make it through the storm? I'm in Jax and the forecast is looking better for us here...

It was definitely root bound and would dry and wilt quickly. I poured about an inch of soil on top to protect the roots showing.

I'm not in Houston thankfully! Smart pots are amazing because it's pretty much impossible to get root bound, once the roots start to try and grow out they will hit air pruning them forcing them to turn back. I am on my second grow, I grow indoors simply because I live in an apartment. It cost a lot more but it's a lot easier. Don't have to deal with pest and storms and what not, much more controlled environment. This is such an amazing hobby and I am too defiantly hooked! I like short potent plants with high yield :)
IMG_231235.JPG

Back
Top Bottom