First grow from seed & LED indoors

jaydee808

Aloha, this is my first grow from seeds and indoors, wondering if i could get some help. Ive grown before outdoors and from clones, plus i was growing on the islands before, so it was easy and simple in tropical weather. Im in the desert now so pretty much I have to grow indoors,f plus people here are nowhere near laid back about growing as they are back on the islands. My babies are on their 6th day from seed and are looking green and healthy. They are gSc forum cut. They seemed to stop stretching for now, my LeD lights are kept at 24" from the top of them and i have a fan oscillating above them. I was just wondering is 2-3" stems healthy and okay and not considered stretched.
420-magazine-mobile705077079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1161893320.jpg

Re: first grow from seed and LED indoors

Those do look stretched. You can transplant to ten gallon pots at any point. bury them right up to the first petals.

Mine stretch twice as much as those and fall over because I just sit my seedlings on the floor of my veg tent under the big plants. They eventually stand back up by themselves unless a fruit fly or fungus gnat gets them first.
im glad to hear they are still able to stand back up, shows how really resiliant these plants are!!! i try and keep the soil from being too moist and wet to prevent any nats, so far its been working, but now that i keep them outside for most the day, hopefully bugs will not be an issue... ya'know?!?

update... i ended up re-soiling and burying the stems to about a 1/4" from the top and all seems well now. plants are on day 8 from seed and they are taking off on their next set of leaves. gonna transplant them soon to a bigger home as suggested, hopefully sometime within the next week or so. the mix of outdoor sun and LEDs are working great for the girl scouts... well hopefully most of them dont come out as boyscouts, lol...
420-magazine-mobile1658378212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1360986281.jpg

Back
Top Bottom