Help my girl is sick

Greenqueen80

She is looking dry is this due to the fan or light?
420-magazine-mobile870539144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1542089.jpg

Ya wat i do is agressive but works i feed them nutes than let fan hit them as well as fresh air from a can ,and ac, plus a dehumidifier , than they get a supplimental feeding my 4 ft eats 3 plus gallons a week with dry feet. it's 100% environment if you try to grow without a dialed in area they may not dry get root rot gnats get some gnat knix and like he said let dry try to get it around 50 degrees rh and 82 degrees

It is a headache when you first start but when they droop they full. When they need water they look to shrivel up a bit i for one water foliar daily as im running 3k watts of led

She was watered earlier in the day, and it's DEFINITELY NOT overwatering she is the largest of 3 and the only one that had the partial drooping.

It looked more like wind burn, with the canoeing so I took out the large oscillating fan and today she looks back to her happy self.
Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the advice! This is why I joined expert advice at my fingertips.
All I can do is let her dry out as a newbie I thought my watering practices were spot on but there you go advice in numbers thanks

Im far from an expert in fact it's my 3rd grow. The only reason I know is because I've done it and asked similar questions. People like pennywise on here are very good look at mine .

This is under a regular 75 watt house led during day and under 3k watts led at night when my flowering plants come on they a lil too wet thats why I use gnat knix. As they dry fast under led but since they done have that or a fan 12 hours a day I have to only foliar them every few days but I'm pounding these with bountea google tht on top of nutes . it's very hard to do this correctly this is why you need a dehumidifier sometimes

420-magazine-mobile1693321946.jpg

420-magazine-mobile800455092.jpg

I've got 3 skunk#1 under a 600w hps 1 week into flower in my tent and 3 sk#1 2day old in a dome under 150w led and 3 white skunk germinating in a paper towel so I'm really going for it,in for a penny n all that lol
420-magazine-mobile1536330536.jpg

Pic of my set up
3 grows is an expert to me .

Ya i think i try to much im gonna fix my setup and stop touching maybe i learned too much and do it during flower when i should be doing it during veg oops guess im not professional yet lol

That's the lessons we learn thu our mistakes. My oldest lady is still yellow as hell but I think she's just been through so much that it's took its toll on her I mean she has been at the brunt of all my mistakes but she's hanging in there fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom