Noob to growing - Looking for chart or schedule?

Fotorebelion

hey every one.. some weeks ago i posted a question about grow kits and thanks to the answers and advice i decided for one.. now i started.. i bought 3 seed and sprouted them.. two lived :) one died :-(.. today makes the end of the 1st week since they sprouted and i planted in the grow box. its 60cmx60cm and 140cm high with the 250w sodium lamp..on a 18/6 cycle i am using a coco perlite mix with the added BioGrow to the ground and i watered in the Enhancer both from green house feeding because it came free with the kit.. i am ph balancing the water with organic appel cider vinegar.. until now everything seems good.. i also though that its a waste of space and electricity for just couple of seedling so i threw in few other thing some broccoli kale and an eggplant lol.. all also sprouting and growing fine.. anyway so after 1 week my pot plants are one at 45cm and the other at 30cm.. they both have grown their first true leaves and started a second set.. but the smaller plant has a just now started to show the second set and the bigger plant already had a well defined second set... so my question is.. its ok for the plants to be at this size and development point? and if there some where a kinda week to size chart where i can see if i am hitting the right size for the age of the plants? also maybe a weekly or per size follow along to do list.. like at this week or at this cm start lst and at this time top etc.? so that i can have a print out next to the box that i can consult?
thanks

Man, big block o' text to wade through there to get to your question. Maybe next time put in a line break or too?

Like this. ;)

I don't know of a chart, and strains and growing conditions vary so much that it's hard to generalize.

I would suggest that you search for a grow log for your strain and compare the daily progress there with your own.

Even that can be misleading, though. I compared my hydro grow to another grow of the same strain from the same seed supplier, and was saddened throughout that my plant was smaller at the same age, but in the end my smaller plant had a much higher yield.

Back
Top Bottom