Light globe

Mrcanberra123

Tried so many different light globe will this do any good?
420-magazine-mobile2040089838.jpg

Hey MCB. If i were you i would forgo the cfl lights. Once the plant gets bigger youll need a ton. They creat heat and get expensive buying a few packs of lights. Plus they need to be changed out often as they loose spectrum. I highly suggest looking at horticulture lighting group. They sell quantum boards and kits. If you can spare 325$ you get a light kit with everything you need to flower in a 2x4 space. These things are super efficient and bright! They will last years and best of all its the top of the top in lights currently. The kits are very very simple to put together as well

Please look at Our Sponsors.

There are LEDs there for every pocket and every space.

And without their support, 420 Magazine would not be here.

:Namaste:

I posted in your other thread (the one where you are asking the same questions) this response:

You could flower with warm white CFLs but youll need to keep them 2 inches from buds and will have to constantly move them as the plant grows. DONT BOTHER. GET YOURSELF A CHEAP 250W Hps or led light. The cfls are not a great choice for flowering as they have very little penetration and you will have to move them constantly. Get a light suitable for flowering cannabis and stop wasting your time. I suggest you do a little reading on lights - the link above kindly posted by Richard Richardson is a good start. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom