6" Inline Blower & Filter

Auji

I can get one shipped to me on eBay for 200ish CND. Are they worth it, do they keep your home from stinking? I made one but I dont think it will suffice during flowering. Also... How loud are these?

re: 6" Inline Blower & Filter

I run a 6inch with filter in my bedroom. I dont find the noise to be excessive but its like white noise for me. I honestly couldnt sleep without my grow going and the whirling of the fan to drown out the city. I run my fan on a speed controller made by active air to make less noise when needed. 200 sounds like an expensive fan man but im american and dont know how your dollar stacks up. I run a hurican 6" vent fan and its like $90 usd. For 200$usd i could get a top of the line ultra silent vent fan. Idk what fan your looking into but i would check reviews out and if its a no name brand id look for something more reputable. A lot of good vent fan reviews on youtube. They work! Smell is virtually nonexistent.

re: 6" Inline Blower & Filter

Thanks for the info. I found a filter and 6" fan with controller on eBay for 175 shipped in Canada. . Super stoked about this setup.

Back
Top Bottom