To harvest or what? Huh?

Godsgarden747

So here it is .
This is my first dwc run I know nothing about indoor or dwc well didn't untill now . Here is the delema my plants were put in to flower by malfunction while I was out of state idk how far exactly I am but I have taken pics and am looking for advice .
I believed I was on week 7 starting it yesterday on a ten week strain and I am just now up to full dose big buds and was only going to run it untill Friday or sat and change to over drive for the last week or two untill flush . But now looking at them I am lost one is way way far away looks like it has at least 5 to 7 weeks longer or it is just a fucked up genetic either way I think it is . But the question at hand is what does anyone think I should do here are some pics and yes it sucks but I am feeling like I might be able to ruin my whole crop . Thanks for your time
The last two pics at the end is the one that Is way way slow I believe . Strain is supposed to be all cks Cali og kush haze
420-magazine-mobile924512718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788750372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1289737622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile908946198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1943255141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile528644776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1137716399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774772949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636009745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1116878110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile418442035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420983068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851375683.jpg

But the question at hand is what does anyone think I should do here

Adding punctuation, capitalization, and some paragraph breaks would be a great start. You're asking for help. Help US help YOU. ;)

The trichomes still look glassy to me. Harvest when they are mostly cloudy. There is lots of info on the interwebs about this. Try Googling the phrase "When to harvest cannabis trichomes"

So here it is .
This is my first dwc run I know nothing about indoor or dwc well didn't untill now . Here is the delema my plants were put in to flower by malfunction while I was out of state idk how far exactly I am but I have taken pics and am looking for advice .
I believed I was on week 7 starting it yesterday on a ten week strain and I am just now up to full dose big buds and was only going to run it untill Friday or sat and change to over drive for the last week or two untill flush . But now looking at them I am lost one is way way far away looks like it has at least 5 to 7 weeks longer or it is just a fucked up genetic either way I think it is . But the question at hand is what does anyone think I should do here are some pics and yes it sucks but I am feeling like I might be able to ruin my whole crop . Thanks for your time
The last two pics at the end is the one that Is way way slow I believe . Strain is supposed to be all cks Cali og kush haze

Trichomes look clear. i would at least flush it for a week if you really want to harvest it but i personally would let it go for another week or two with nutes before flushing.

AA Perpetual Grow Journal - Photos and Autos

Glossy on the last two, or all ?
The last two are weeks behind .
And yes I know we have been over this before I am on app and something weird in it is making it to where I can't see the forming of the text very well not to mention I have horrible vision ,this is also why I am having trouble seeing the trics and why I need opinions on what I should do .
Thanks for reading or attempting it when I have access to a computer again I will fix this is it is not to late .

Back
Top Bottom