Help!

mrbig13

420-magazine-mobile871308595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1984716233.jpg

my girl is 5 weeks into flower.been giving her the black magic bloom nutes that i got from home depot..she looks healthy but i just took her out the tent cause i only have some cheep ass led light that i got from k mart . and i think with there still being some good sunlight left here in sunny so.cal ..can i take her out in the morning and bring her back in when her 12 hours of light is done and put her in the closet..will it hurt her or should i just leave well enough alone and put her bank in the tent..HELP.. ill post picks of my lights at the end here..please help me..
420-magazine-mobile1336224044.jpg

Bright SoCal sunshine should do her good, then you can pad out whatever hour are left with the LED light.

That pot looks really small. You're going to need to really be careful with her watering and nutrition to compensate unless you up-pot.

can i change it now

Like do it right away? Move it directly out of the tent and into the sunlight? Yeah, by all means.

The only downside that I have found to outside growing is you might pick up some bugs, so watch out for that--aphids, fungus gnats, etc.

Be ready to jump on any pests you see right away.

Like do it right away? Move it directly out of the tent and into the sunlight? Yeah, by all means.

The only downside that I have found to outside growing is you might pick up some bugs, so watch out for that--aphids, fungus gnats, etc.

Be ready to jump on any pests you see right away.
I think he may have meant up potting.

If that's the case. No. Too late into flower.
Just keep with your regimine. The sun is the best and I'm sure she'll love it. Just keep your light hrs consistent so you don't make her hermie

Back
Top Bottom