Is she done? I think so but not sure!

Turfarea

Hey guys.

I think it's time to chop her....but I'm not 100% sure. From everything I can read online I think it's time. What do you guys think??

Thank you!

420-magazine-mobile1559972699.jpg

420-magazine-mobile63066505.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1654482878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile950454485.jpg

From what I see just looking at the bud is that it needs 2 or 3 weeks, maybe more. You really need to watch the trichomes. Alot of people shoot for 90% cloudy and 10% amber. Get yourself a loupe or if you have a good camera that you can zoom in really close to see the color of trichomes. If you have a pair of binoculars you can use the like a microscope, just look through them backwards n get the eyepiece right up on the bud and you will see the trichomes clearly. Hope that helps

looks like another 2 weeks. pistils should curl back and be dark. you need to scope the trics to see amber at least 10% on the bud imho. you dont seem to have any feeder leaf loss yet. bud will swell more

I tried to take a couple more pictures to hopefully help..Also here is a second plant I have. What do you think about this??

Thanks

420-magazine-mobile1229887989.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1802397292.jpg

Here is the first plant again...

420-magazine-mobile659134287.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1209411194.jpg

that means do not spray plant at this stage of the game since your leaves look wet . your new photos show lots of white pistils that need to darken and curl back in but PLEASE just use a scope and look at the trics on the bud instead of asking for a guess from a non magnified photo.

that means do not spray plant at this stage of the game since your leaves look wet . your new photos show lots of white pistils that need to darken and curl back in but PLEASE just use a scope and look at the trics on the bud instead of asking for a guess from a non magnified photo.
Oh. Thanks. It just finished pouring rain...they just sit by my shed and I'm letting nature do it's thing. I'll prob wait the 2 more weeks.. then chop. Thanks for your help...

you can get a very good scope from amazon for next to nothing and it sure beats guessing. carson+micro+brite+plus+60x-120x+led+lighted+pocket+microscope - 14.69cdn

If they are in pots you should bring them in if it looks like it's going to rain and they have buds. That moisture will stay down in the bud and grow mold deep inside the bud that you won't notice until you see a huge mass of grey fuzz on the inside of your cure jars, then it's too late.
If they get wet when they have buds, it's a good practice to shake them until they stop raining on you and then hit em with a fan.

Back
Top Bottom