Advanced Nutes Flawless Finish

Chippers

Hi folks, I'm just thinking ahead but if using advance nutes flawless finish to flush my plants do I have to ph the water or does it do it for me? I'm trying to look online and can't find any mention of it. Its 7.0 where I am, which is a bit high for growing in coco. Any advice appreciated and thanks

Some say yes you must ph during flush. It could effect the plant's ability to use the nutrients it has stored that it's using in the absence of nutrient uptake via root system. The FF won't ph for you, though.

Now personally, we do ph during flush, but the last 48 hours of the flushing period, we just use straight up water, regardless of ph.

In my experience, four days of pH'd water through coco had the lower leaves starting to turn yellow, evidence to me that nutrients had been used up. I really don't think that half of the stuff growers spend money on are worth it--B vitamins, terpene enhancers, and especially flushing agents. Every company out there seems to have a phalanx of marketing folks trying to separate us from our money with expensive bottles of magic stuff.

N, P, K, micronutrients and light are enough, in my opinion. (Beneficial bacteria in hydro grows being the one exception.)

To actually answer your question, I do pH my flush water, but I doubt if it really makes any difference. (Frankly, as far as I can tell, flushing itself may not be necessary, though the results of Nebula Haze's admitedly unscientific smoke test convinced me to do it.)

I was wondering if I really had to flush myself as I've heard mixed opinions about it.

if you have used nutes throughout your grow then flush it! worst ever thing is when you taste your plant and its so chemically tasting!

i flush 3 times the volume of the pot size at 1st then i let them dry out 2-3 days then start with canna flush or advanced nutrients till day 10 then plain water after that.

iv just chopped some down that were growing in coco and i chopped 10 days into flush and they taste just fine.

hope this helps you.

Back
Top Bottom