When do I harvest? Pineapple Express

Kevzino

It's been 11 weeks in soil, how much longer are they going to take this is my first grow so I'm thinking they should be done by now they're autos. WhTs happening guys please help.

420-magazine-mobile1181462406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile394042385.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1127029269.jpg

Re: WHEN DO I HARVEST!? Pineapple Express

When did it first show pistils? As their "numbers" they give you on seed sites are an "approximation/on average" and have pretty much very little meaning to no meaning at all far as the time it takes from start to finish. Can you see the trichs? As more Amber if you want a more couch lock high or cloudy if you want a more "up" Sativa kind of high. Based on what I can see in pics majority of the pistils have turned color and not many white straight pistils left so it is getting close to ready (and the leaves yellowing).

Re: WHEN DO I HARVEST!? Pineapple Express

When did it first show pistils? As their "numbers" they give you on seed sites are an "approximation/on average" and have pretty much very little meaning to no meaning at all far as the time it takes from start to finish. Can you see the trichs? As more Amber if you want a more couch lock high or cloudy if you want a more "up" Sativa kind of high. Based on what I can see in pics majority of the pistils have turned color and not many white straight pistils left so it is getting close to ready (and the leaves yellowing).

The pistils started showing about 3-4 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom