Magazyme gonna switch to cannazym
And a buget nute called Lucas nkp is 5-7-9

I'm running everything half strength

I'm looking to get ride of the Lucas and replace it with
liquid seaweed
or silica
Or dyna grow
Which do you guy think?

I use all Botanicare products and with what you're looking at I suggest you look into the liquid Karma and the pure blend tea these work great made with bat guano compost and others natural products in these products hope this helps let me know if you need any help or information on Botanicare products I can surely help you in that department

I use all Botanicare products and with what you're looking at I suggest you look into the liquid Karma and the pure blend tea these work great made with bat guano compost and others natural products in these products hope this helps let me know if you need any help or information on Botanicare products I can surely help you in that department
I know my local hydro carries botanicare I'm grow in 100% botanicare Coco do you use the silica or what all in the line of botanicare do you use?

I am using CNS 17 grow CNS 17 bloom cns17 right along with Cal Mag Plus liquid Karma Tea and sweet great this is the lineup that I use for my plants if you decide to go with Botanicare I have some Botanicare choice that may help you

I am using CNS 17 grow CNS 17 bloom cns17 right along with Cal Mag Plus liquid Karma Tea and sweet great this is the lineup that I use for my plants if you decide to go with Botanicare I have some Botanicare choice that may help you
So with out the base nutes
Liquid karma
Pure blend tea
Sweet ? Raw ?

Sweet is a blend made by Botanicare it is sugar and carbohydrate Esther's of fruits they come in quite a few different flavors the plant can exorb the Esters that are in it but it cannot use them this helps accent the natural smells and tastes that your flowers are ready for our bringing out

Sweet is a blend made by Botanicare it is sugar and carbohydrate Esther's of fruits they come in quite a few different flavors the plant can exorb the Esters that are in it but it cannot use them this helps accent the natural smells and tastes that your flowers are ready for our bringing out

To me, adding flavor and aroma enhancers (esters) is cheating, possibly dishonest (for commercial crops), and runs contrary to the notion of growing healthy, natural, organic herb.

It does not enhance it that much Esther's have also been proven to be harmless to humans the plants in just not digest them people can call it cheating all day warrant but customers desire flavor and potency so that is what I provide

It does not enhance it that much Esther's have also been proven to be harmless to humans the plants in just not digest them people can call it cheating all day warrant but customers desire flavor and potency so that is what I provide

Whether esters (no "h" in the name of the chemical ;)) are harmless wasn't my point. Juicing the aroma and flavor of your product is to my way of thinking unethical unless you tell your customers. The chemicals you're adding will have no effect on the potency.

Not looking for a flame war or to point fingers, just sayin'. Your karma is iffy on this one bro.

On our bottles that are products come in it labels all chemicals and products used in completion of these products we have different ones from flowers that are made for smoking to stuff that we actually prefer people for eating FDA makes us test all our products package it a specific way and marked any chemicals pesticides for hormones and no you did not upset me I always pop back in to respond I don't get mad over petty stuff you're all good

Interesting indeed

Don't the dispensary have to disclose what is used in growing the product they sell ?? All mine have a list of items on the label

I'd rather not buy stuff with additives in it, nutes are needed for all plants and vegetables, but, well, anyways

We have to list everything on there on the bottles other than our nutrient list that does not have to be marked unless it is a non derived product from plants if it is not produced from a plant it has to be marked on there as an added chemical if it is produced by a plant or made from a plant it does not have to be marked it is more under organic material

We have to list everything on there on the bottles other than our nutrient list that does not have to be marked unless it is a non derived product from plants if it is not produced from a plant it has to be marked on there as an added chemical if it is produced by a plant or made from a plant it does not have to be marked it is more under organic material

Huh. Sounds like a loophole to me. If I'm buying bud that's been juiced with chemical tea, I would expect to be notified...

(Sorta like the European beer brewing laws that say you're only allowed to use water, yeast, grain, and hops.)

Huh. Sounds like a loophole to me. If I'm buying bud that's been juiced with chemical tea, I would expect to be notified...

(Sorta like the European beer brewing laws that say you're only allowed to use water, yeast, grain, and hops.)
Tell you the truth in the clinic I'll be damned if all they nug was natural they even recommend me to grow with advanced nutrients witch I don't think is natural as long as it's flushed at the end I'm fine

And if I knew what was in everything I smoked I wouldn't be asking questions on what to use. Knowing what in your bud is a luxury that if you grow it yourself you will know it's natural I never believe anything someone the me thats sell me something

Back
Top Bottom