Please help me make it stop

PopeyeSpinach

Ive got a plant gettin slowly sicker and sicker on me and i dont know what to do. Im starting to feel like the guy that just throws parts at a broken car trying to fix it. Also, im partially colorblind. So when most people google "lime green leaves with brown edges", im googling "leaf edges crumbly" hoping i can get close.

Its a clone from some bagseed that i never expected to live.

Indica dominant

In straight outdoor soil, "i stuck it in the ground, no hormones, no water, and it lived"

Started outside in early May.

Have infrequently watered it, it never really looked thirsty and we had rain. I did water during heatwave.

Gave it occasional light nutes throughout year, but again, it never really looked like it needed it.

A few weeks ago it started flowering. so recently i thought it time to give it some FF grow big and tiger bloom with a 2 liter and water spike.
Within a few days it showed signs of what i guessed was Nute burn, so i gave it a gallon of PHd water, (approx 48hrs after nutes) and waited. "Rain was 18 hrs away i didnt wanna soak it and it wasn't looking bad bad.

Rain came through ending about 24 hrs ago. I assumed that would have helped flush things out.

Yesterday morning a few hrs after the rain, I figured a gallon of PHd water and molasses after the rain wouldnt hurt, (it also kinda looked like it had a potassium deficiency to me) but again i was guessing.

So that brings us to right now, it doesnt look super unhealthy but i dont want it go downhill anymore.

Should i just leave it alone? I really dont even know what to search for anymore because all my searches end in something telling me to do what ive already done.
20170823_105908.jpg
20170823_105901.jpg
20170823_105853.jpg
20170823_105840.jpg

Ya...ive been asking for help with it for some time here and in other posts and on other forums. But no one ever replys, or they say something that does nothing to help me resolve the issue, so this is where im at...... I actually didnt think it looked that bad. But like i said....color blind....ive said it here and other places, i cant see alot of what you and everyone else does. But as usual, no one helps....thanks for the comment.

Shes a cute little thing. If you can, grab some big bloom, the shits amazing and helps the nutrients around be available, (Also FF) and go light with the tigers bloom.
I would personally get the big bloom, some microbes (great white), bloom nutes (I use age old bloom), and start giving her some love. She can make some moves before the end!

Thanks guys, i know it needs nutes but i been afraid to give it anything more. I have some big bloom, problem was i gave it with tiger, i will cut the tiger out and get some microbes and bloom nutes.

Thanks guys, ive only ever grown 2 stressed plants to harvest ever. I dont seem to be good at this whole gardening thing but im trying.

If i recorded the PH of water, and then added soil to it, snd read ph again. Would that give me an ok idea of what ph my soil is?

Thanks guys, ive only ever grown 2 stressed plants to harvest ever. I dont seem to be good at this whole gardening thing but im trying.

If i recorded the PH of water, and then added soil to it, snd read ph again. Would that give me an ok idea of what ph my soil is?
With the one in the ground, don't worry about pH.
Just go ahead and dial back that feeding like your were saying and see if she bounces back.

Things like the microbes help balance the soil out. Best advice I ever got; keep it simple stupid.
K.I.S.S.

Haha, ya i like kiss, and the six Ps of life...proper planning prevents piss poor performance.. tho in my defense this is really just a torture test that went really good lol.

I originally stuck this thing in the ground in a shaded area of my property. I didn't check on it for days sometimes weeks, one time I went back there not long after it been stuck in the ground and something had pushed it up out of the ground from underneath and it looked like the bottom had been chewed off no roots at all. I just stuck it right back in the ground again ( bottom all frayed up) and son of a gun if it didn't start to take off again. After that it kept hanging on, so I finally transplanted it to the Sunny Spot it's in now in mid- late may.

Food for thought how much water u giving her?

Are u trying organic teas like bountea bro try there bio activator on an outdoor plant in veg sheesh i wish i could lol

Do u have cal mag? Around 5 ml a gallon of spring water will do her justice if u want to avoid heavy nutes use bountea
420-magazine-mobile1191106014.jpg

Shit cost me 100 and is only to be used as a supplimental feeding u still need allot of spring water and a base nute i believe maybe pennywise can chime in and help us help u

Shit cost me 100 and is only to be used as a supplimental feeding u still need allot of spring water and a base nute i believe maybe pennywise can chime in and help us help u
Haha yeah, you can spiral down the organic rabbit hole quick lol

I think this one can come back for sure!

Back
Top Bottom