Fox Farms help

I'll be growing with the Auto-pots been using liquid earth with 2 good grows wanted to try something new &different

What would be a good mix for fox farms liquids in an Auto-pot system
I started low, 3 or 4ml per gallon, the big bloom won't burn but be careful with the grow big and tiger bloom. I got great results using the ff trio last grow, I am using it agai for my second grow but I also bought some advanced ph perfect base nutes that I am going to feed a couple of my plants so I can compare the two but imo it will be hard to beat the ff.✌️

Just gave my plants the 1st. taste of fox farms nutrients used 3ml per gallon in my Auto-pot of big bloom & grow big any info would be appreciated

I waited before feeding my plants are 6/8 inches tall they have been growing in coco & perlite for 3 weeks. The seeds sprouted 8/5/17

F.F. trio been using liquid earth new to fox farms I use coco/perlite mix , use only reverse osmosis water. Do

F.F. trio been using liquid earth new to fox farms I use coco/perlite mix , use only reverse osmosis water. Do
Do I feed both grow big and big bloom at same time I used 3ml per gallon the instructions on bottle say 4 tablespoons per gallon? HELP with proper feeding

I would start with 3 or 4 ml of calmag and completely mix it into a gallon of water, then I would add 3 to 5 ml of grow big and completely mix it in the same gallon of water, then I would mix in 3 to 5 ml of big bloom. That would make your total added around 10 to 15 ml per gallon to start and probably give you a ppm of around 500 which is low but good to start. After the plants use the water you give you can see if they are happy and want more the next time or if they start to get some clawing or spots then you know you need to back off a bit. Eventually you will be giving them more but small plants don't need much.

Back
Top Bottom