Are these too small?

Chippers

Hi, I'm growing NL autos under a 300 watt LED, it's a closet grow. I'm just wondering if these are small in height for two week ladies? I'm wondering if she's root bound but I'm reluctant to transplant as I know it's not good for autos, any advice or comments appreciated thanks.

image19719.jpeg
image19718.jpeg
image19717.jpeg

Thanks I've done it and with as least stress as possible I think. I didn't damage any of the roots from what I can see, so hopefully it'll appreciate the extra room and start growing a bit taller after its recovered for a bit. The roots were at the bottom so thanks for the advice, I'm glad I checked.

Future idea, take from germination to final pot
Then no stress at all to them
She will be fine, she looks strong and healthy
But do it soon, like to a 3gal or 5gal

Thanks I've got two more seedlings in good sized fabric pots that shouldn't be a problem...to be honest I didn't expect this gal to do as well as she did. I had a few seedlings die on me from this batch. So I just put her in there to stick on my sunny window ledge and I didn't expect her to make it lol. I stuck her under my LED when I noticed she was doing so well. She was a mutant as well and I guess she surprised me :D. She's starting to get a lovely smell.

Back
Top Bottom