Mars Pro Cree 256 LED - Outside to Inside - Plants Clawed - Nutes?

Freedom66

420 Member
Folks I'm in need of what I think is nute advice perhaps....

Have two girls that were growing outside and looking strong and beautiful. A couple of weeks before flowering I moved them inside and into a Mars Hydro 4'x4'x7' tent and using a new Mars Pro Cree 256 LED light. Had been saving and looking forward to this for a pretty good while.

I'm using the Fox Farms line of nutes, in FF Ocean Mist, and have always had great success with my outdoor grows.

I have a portable AC unit and keep it on 76F with avg humidity around 55%. Also have small fan pointed up just to move them around barely.

Light is approximately 20" above.

After having moved the girls inside, and over the course of about two weeks, the heartiness of the leaves changed and clawed up pretty bad. This is screwing with me because I'm yet to figure out what/why this has happened.

Could my problem be a nute deficiency due to moving from sunlight to LED? Or a nute deficiency that I should have adjust my feeding towards? Nuts and soil PH is in good shape.

I'm a few weeks into flowering now and the appearance is about the same. Buds aren't nearly as thick as they should be for this time of the grow.

I'm open and appreciative to all advice. I have to get this figured out before I start any new grows.

420-magazine-mobile1164261664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1393276431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile988101747.jpg

Since moving indoors its been about once a week. Each plant is getting a gallon each and that fills each plant through. The overfill is absorbed within a few minutes into the plant.

I've also been using a moisture probe before I feed. I'm using smart pots which dry rather quickly so I try to be careful.

For the past three weeks it has been:
Big Bloom - 3 tsp
Tiger Bloom - 1 tsp
Bembe - 3 tsp
Cha Ching - 0.25 tsp

Added a few more pics also. Thanks for the help.
420-magazine-mobile1938876271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile219608140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789208257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598436057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268958452.jpg

Fyi when using smart pots you should elevate them so they aren't sitting in their own runoff, plants don't like wet feet and could cause very serious root issues. You might have nute lockout. I would do a flush and slowly re introduce nutes. Also get recharge that stuff is literally liquid gold.

Oh and tie those branches up before they snap

I will check Recharge out.

A good flush won't hurt and hadn't occurred to me.

I always have them on metal wire patio tables outside and they do run off to the ground thoroughly. Also dry out quickly in Texas heat.

Im careful not to water/feed since moving indoors but change has been introduced to the girls.

Can a clawed leaf structure ever fully recover?

I will check Recharge out.

A good flush won't hurt and hadn't occurred to me.

I always have them on metal wire patio tables outside and they do run off to the ground thoroughly. Also dry out quickly in Texas heat.

Im careful not to water/feed since moving indoors but change has been introduced to the girls.

Can a clawed leaf structure ever fully recover?

Well they are inside now, I put mine on those metal wire racks that you can get from the kitchen department. If the leaf is yellow and has died it won't come back. Good thing it's just a leaf right? Not that big of a deal

Thats true by these pics but they do remarkably well and are thick each grow outside. Its only until I moved them inside that this issue started. Something has changed and I haven' t been able to figure it out.

I work from home unless I travel for business. In able to keep them misted and smart pot moist in the outside heat. The worst days theyre moved under shade.

You don't mist them when in flower do you? Good chance of bud rot from that. Outside probably not an issue, I wouldn't do it inside tho. Do you have them in a tent with gold air circulation? I'm still sticking to my first theory that it's nute lock out. I can't grow outside because I live in an apartment, it's good to see a fellow Texan tho :)

Everything goes great when I grow outside. It went sideways when I moved inside. My original post talks about my inside grow. Great to hear from a fellow Texan also. .

Back
Top Bottom