Have questions - Leaves yellowing

agrlhasnoname

Hello all, I am new here so im not sure if i am doing this right but here goes.. I am new to growing and I was given 2 MOB clones, I have them in 5 gallon fabric type containers. They are already flowering and have grown quite a lot but some leaves at the bottom are yellowing and now it is starting to spread upwards but none of the leaves yellowing are near any buds. Went into a grow store to ask questions about maybe giving it food and he was so mean and rude pretty much said it's too late they are gonna die so... needless to say I didn't buy anything there. I decided to ask people that for sure know what they are talking about :) Any advice on what I should do or feed them would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for your time!

Please fill this out and we really need pictures. You can upload pictures by clicking the gallery icon at the top of the page then when back here you can click the little camera icon and select the pictures you want to post.

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Thank you for your help Why Doe. I have included pictures with this post. Or I think I have haha. Anyway.. my plants are MOB indica dominant. I have them outside right now and they have never had anything but water. The type of soil is Roots Original. I am from Southern Maine. I hope this information helps you and others in helping me.
Thanks again for your time !

IMG_051857.JPG

IMG_051760.JPG

Sorry forgot to mention I have 2 plants and they are flowering. It's been about 3 weeks maybe. I got them mid to end of July and they fit in plastic cups. The pictures are just of one of them the other is not so bad. I was just wondering if it's true it's too late for them or can I give them some kind of fertilizer or nutrients.

At least the guy at the grow store didn't try to feed you a lot of BS. That's something, anyway.

Your plants look great to me. They just need some fertilizer. At this late stage you could probably just feed them some garden center bloom fertilizer (that is, fertilizer that's relatively higher in potassium and phosphorous than nitrogen), however, a good slug of nitrate is probably just what those chlorotic leaves need.

If they were my plants, I'd buy a quality two-bottle cannabis-grade liquid fertilizer and mix it up at "mid-bloom" ratio of nutrients at about 1/2 the manufacturer's recommended strength. And I would do that immediately. Your plant looks good, but those yellow leaves are telling you that it's out of gas.

Good luck and have fun. :)

Thank you for your help Why Doe. I have included pictures with this post. Or I think I have haha. Anyway.. my plants are MOB indica dominant. I have them outside right now and they have never had anything but water. The type of soil is Roots Original. I am from Southern Maine. I hope this information helps you and others in helping me.
Thanks again for your time !

IMG_051857.JPG

IMG_051760.JPG

Hey there Agr, I am having the same problem or thought it was but I was told outdoor plants will start to yellow meaning that the sugar it stores is being used up to help flower.
As they yellow out I remove them and I am getting decent buds forming still. So not much to tell ya but mine are doing the same. Any help if I'm wrong for sure would help!
420-magazine-mobile1350174736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1079632203.jpg

Hey there Agr, I am having the same problem or thought it was but I was told outdoor plants will start to yellow meaning that the sugar it stores is being used up to help flower.

Lower leaves yellowing on mature plants is common, but much less common in well-fed plants. As such, I think it shows a low-level nutrient deficiency (my best guess in nitrogen), so increasing feeding slightly may be called for.

Thank you everyone for your help! I ended up buying Fox farm Tiger Bloom and gave it to them at half the manufacturers instructions like I was advised here and haven't had anymore issues! Not with yellowing leaves at least haha. I have learned a lot my first time doing this and I never would of thought so much could go wrong growing outside, like the little worms I have found but I've been milling them and have seen them far less wasn't many to begin with only every so often. But the buds and plant still look healthy hoping that means they are! But again thanks all for your help I do appreciate it ! If anyone knows any other good links about harvesting and curing I do wanna do it right!

IMG_055059.JPG
IMG_054247.JPG

Back
Top Bottom