Need help with growing inside - Possible over watering

Smokatoke

I need help with my plants. They keep wilting going yellow and dying or looking like somone snapped the stem. I have a temporary hanging double sided open bulb and a lamp in between an emergency blanket on cardboard on both sides to use as reflectors. The plants are in pots in a cardboard box inbetween the reflectors. No matter what i do my plants are dying off one by one. Im using compost soil. I know its the worst set up possible. Also its a closet grow

I need help with my plants. They keep wilting going yellow and dying or looking like somone snapped the stem. I have a temporary hanging double sided open bulb and a lamp in between an emergency blanket on cardboard on both sides to use as reflectors. The plants are in pots in a cardboard box inbetween the reflectors. No matter what i do my plants are dying off one by one. Im using compost soil. I know its the worst set up possible. Also its a closet grow
Hi there smokatoke if it would be possible to see some pictures of the plants and the setup maybe we can give you a better advice and a better indication of whats going wrong

One love

Well it's hard to see without pics for sure. What is ph and ppm at? Also how far along are they?

Light reflection onto the stomata can affect gas exchange. Either try flushing your soil (like everyone else said-too much nitrogen), and if that doesn't work I think repositioning your reflectors could help.

Back
Top Bottom