Advice on problem with leaves - Inc pic's

static123

Hi

I am Looking for some advice please, as you can see from the pics below something's up but I am unsure what, here is some info on the grow so far

CBD Nordle (its an amazing strain for MS patient's)

Currently under a 250W HPS air cooled

9L Air pruning pots

Veg nutrients are as follows.

BioBizz - Grow - Currently using 10ml in 8L of water

BioBizz - Fish mix (used once in a while instead of grow at the same amount)

Advanced metta boost - Currently using 8ml in 8L water

Plant magic Cal Mag - 8ml in 8L water

1 to 2 Tbs of unsulfured molasses per 8L water

The water I use is tap water (UK) and I always leave it to stand for at least 2 days before I mix up the nutrients. One thing ill mention is that the water here is very very hard so I am not sure if I actually need to add cal mag, I need to get a EC meter to work this out.

I always Ph the water to 6.4 / 6.5 and I use canna ph down its organic so as far as I no won't harm the micro herd.

I am foliar feeding them with fish mix and cal mag both mixed in different bottles at a ratio of 1ml per Litre and I am spraying them one to two times a day change fish mix to cal mag every other.

I am watering them every 5 days as I am waiting for the medium to dry out to about an inch deep, altho I think ill be doing it every 3 days soon, and I always have at leat 10% run off some times more.

I have top feed them with Ecothrive charge once.

Temps are between 22 / 24 and RH around 55 / 65.

I do have a few black fly but they come and go deepening on the Rh in the tent, I think i found two today but keeping a close eye on them.

I am growing two plants same stain and this problem is only on one of them. There are a few leaves that look like the big fan leaf in the picture but they are all the bottom ones so 1 month old. The new growth seems ok but has a lighter colour to them. The other plant is fine and is nice and green.
I think thats it. any idea's guys

Many thanks as always.

Big Fan from bottom of plant -
2017-09-08_18_37_12.jpg

Small Fan near the top
2017-09-08_18_37_18.jpg

This is how the plant looked two days ago Its the one on the left that has the problem
2017-09-05_16_19_41.jpg

If it's nuts lock out then I am puzzled as both plants have been getting the same but only one is effected. When you say cal mag do you think to much or not enough? Thanks for the help so far guys.

Hi guys, hope your all well ?

Ok so from advise on here I did a flush and that was about a week or so ago I used plain tap water that had been sitting for 24 hours and PH'ed it to 6.5 the final 4L of water I added a small amount of Nutes each plant had 30L. I then started to build up the nutes again but the problem seems to still be present, do i need to be patient and should i not be expecting the yellow leaves to return to a health green. Also do you think black fly can cause this problem, they are still present but not to many. what should I do next, these are still in veg and I am worried they won't even make it in to flower. any advice would be amazing. big thanks as always.

2017-09-17_09_54_05.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_09.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_12.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_17.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_26.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_31.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_44.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_40.jpg

2017-09-17_09_54_34.jpg

They're too yellow. Looks like nutrient deficiency. Possible nitrogen. Also those dots you posted a week ago is calmag deficiency

They're too yellow. Looks like nutrient deficiency. Possible nitrogen. Also those dots you posted a week ago is calmag deficiency
Thanks for the reply, do you think I need to up the feeding, I am doing every 3 days at the moment but only just started to do that before it was every 5 days. Perhaps more Nute's ?

What are the recommended dosages according to the nute producer?

If I were you I would post these photos in this thread - Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

Sadly I am extremely uncertain about your plants. I am looking at what you have been feeding them and it all sounds good. In theory both those plants should look great now. I don't want to say anything else as I am worried I will give you the wrong advice. hoping someone in that thread can answer your question.

If I were you I would post these photos in this thread - Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

Sadly I am extremely uncertain about your plants. I am looking at what you have been feeding them and it all sounds good. In theory both those plants should look great now. I don't want to say anything else as I am worried I will give you the wrong advice. hoping someone in that thread can answer your question.

Hey no worries I appreciate your help. I have done as you have suggested and posted this in the other thread, fingers crossed someone can help me some more.

All the best

Back
Top Bottom