White flowers in top of canopy

OpperSmurft

Hellow,
Iam from Holland. (Excuse my bad writing) Always have grown plants and flowers, smoking for ages, but just recently started growing cannabis. Ive screwed up 3 photo's (to much water, possibly nutrients)then sort of succesfully grown my first auto. So sticked with it. And grown 6 more.

When I started a had a bad setup, 50W Led Ufo, small fan, small closet. With my second grow I upped to a second 150W led Ufo, later 4 extra led strips. Then i saw that there where a lot of cables, plants where getting bigger, I was very enthousiastic.
So I dicided to go bigger.
Now i have, a decent 120x90x180 tent, Apollo 10 400W led, two fans and bathroom exhaust. Canna coco, Canna a+b, Canna pk.
I only grow 1 plant at a time, its enough and I dont want to attract attention. With this setup Ive grown a Northern Light, in 7L, 40 gram. And a 2Fast 2Vast, 25L, LST, 135 gram.
When I seeded the 2F2V I also seeded a photo Black Widow. Not really realising that she couldn't flower until the auto was done... so I had some time to stress her out experiment a bit. Very robust plant.
She started in 1L and is now in 35L. Very nice root system. When the auto was done I repotted her from 25L to 35L, the roots where completely covering everything. It was so nice, I'm so proud.
Though it's much more work then a autoflower, photo's are the real deal. Very enjoyable plant to grow, cannabis.
She's in 7th week of flowering. I do not know what ph, humidity and other stuff is. Tend to keep it simple and just go by feel and see, spending time with her. Stopped nutrients 2 weeks ago.
When flowering started I noticed some white flowers in some tops. I wanted to know what it would do so i let it be. Trough flowering it grew bigger but tended to stay on the originally affected flowers. One was really big so I cut it in week 3. Because its actually looking very nice and isn't expanding ill leave it till harvest. Ofcourse I've checked internet but could not get a really satisfying answer. Could be albino plant or stress due to lights. There growing on even level with the other flowers.
I was wondering what You think about this?

Very long story for a simple question. Thanks anyway.
420-magazine-mobile1549813784.jpg

Today Ill start harvest the top buds. They seem ready to me.
I've cut the buds with bleach a week ago. Removed the bleach and smoked some yesterday. Bit early, but gives a strong headhigh. Taste is flowerish and smooth. Trimming will be easy for this one, there are very few leaves in the buds. The smaller sugar leaves are completely covered in trichomes, gives a nice view.

Harvested the first view buds. Think dry yield will be around 150 - 200 gram. Buds are fat and hard. Little leaves in the buds.

Light bleached buds will have little to no thc and bleaching can cause budrot mold and make your plant more vulnerable to pests.
Thanks. But everything is going very well with this grow. She has no stress or nutrients problems. And the UV lights in my lamps kills bugs.

Back
Top Bottom