First Time Grower - 3 White Widow Indoors - Help Needed Please

KingHews167

Hey all,

Looking for any and all advice. 1st time grower, roughly 40 days in from seed (white widow). Just wondering what you guys would recommend for Veg and Flower period for this strain.

I had a 27 x 27 x 60 tent however just upgraded to 48 x 48 x 70; I have a 300w Mars Hydro and 800w Bestva light. I am using FoxFarms nutrients and have the following (Proper air flow, dehumidifier, temperature gauge, ph & ppm meter).

Right now they are roughly 13 to 15 inches tall with 10 to 15 nodes each without any LST training.

Medical Marijuana user looking to benefit from decent yields -- what should I expect in this environment with 3 plants? I have purchased a scrog and plan to set it up when I get back from a business trip before flipping them over into Flower a week or so later.

Pictures to follow if you are interested.

I would be starting some lst as soon as possible.. I only had 6 inches between top of the pots and the scrog net in my tent..I have a journal of it on here somewhere you might find helpful.. I got around 100g per plant in the end. 2 of them were white widow out of the 3 plants.. I think that was around 5 week veg and 10 flower I forget exactly..

I am thinking about getting a 1000w or 1200w light

Would it be the same as a 2000w light if I had the 1200 and 800 going at the same time?

Any recommendations on nutrients to feed the plant for more sugars? Sugars = THC?

I would be starting some lst as soon as possible.. I only had 6 inches between top of the pots and the scrog net in my tent..I have a journal of it on here somewhere you might find helpful.. I got around 100g per plant in the end. 2 of them were white widow out of the 3 plants.. I think that was around 5 week veg and 10 flower I forget exactly..
What kind of light and nutrients were you using?
I'm not really sure what your asking? Is it a photoperiod? Generally a good veg time is 45-55 days. Just remember they double in height when flowering. Sometimes more

I have seen people using a solution of Molases to boost the sugar content in their plants. I actually saw it on a Gardening show, then saw it here today ! Apparently it boosts the resin production which is a great thing in my book. Not sure what the dosing schedule of Molasses, maybe that is something to ask an expert.

420-magazine-mobile1170040438.jpg

I have seen people using a solution of Molases to boost the sugar content in their plants. I actually saw it on a Gardening show, then saw it here today ! Apparently it boosts the resin production which is a great thing in my book. Not sure what the dosing schedule of Molasses, maybe that is something to ask an expert.

From what I've read that whole thing is a myth. The roots can't uptake sugar, the plant has to make it. Only reason it's good is because it had other nutrients, iron calcium ect

Hey, just subbed in! I just finished my first grow, 2 white widows from Nirvana. Very different phenotypes. One yielded 2.5oz, the other 3.5oz in a 2'x4'x5' tent with a scrog. Fox Farm soil/nutes. I would definitely recommend topping asap, with 1-2 weeks healing before you switch to flower, especially if you want to do a scrog. They look great though, very healthy!

Molasses is a great if you're growing in soil. It feeds the microbes in soil, but in coco or hydro it's probably useless. I think it's a myth about adding sweetness, but I would trust a seasoned growers opinion on that over mine.

What soil are you using? Also, what kind of water? (Tap, ro, distilled, etc)

Hey, just subbed in! I just finished my first grow, 2 white widows from Nirvana. Very different phenotypes. One yielded 2.5oz, the other 3.5oz in a 2'x4'x5' tent with a scrog. Fox Farm soil/nutes. I would definitely recommend topping asap, with 1-2 weeks healing before you switch to flower, especially if you want to do a scrog. They look great though, very healthy!

Molasses is a great if you're growing in soil. It feeds the microbes in soil, but in coco or hydro it's probably useless. I think it's a myth about adding sweetness, but I would trust a seasoned growers opinion on that over mine.

What soil are you using? Also, what kind of water? (Tap, ro, distilled, etc)
I have miracle grow moisture control soil.

I have only been using tap water. I have been feeding them water and nutrients and wasn't aware to check/balance Ph(big nube eh). I have since ordered a PH meter, ppm meter, PH up and down, as well as fox farm sledgehammer.

How long did ur two WW veg for before scrog? What kind of light?

I have topped one of my plants so far. Never did it before so real nervous about LST when I haven't even got a first crop done yet

Back
Top Bottom