Is that too much for that box? What would you do?

saadcore

Hello , i´m new here and this is my second grow.

My Box is 31,5x31,5 inch (80x80cm).

In my first grow i had 4 Plants in that box ( Bubble kush automatic by RQS) with a 300W Fullspectrum LED.
Yield was about 120 Gramm dry.

So i have to boost up to get mor harvest out of that box....
got a new LED 900W light ... switchable from VEG to BLOOM.
i had on SKUNK XL Lady and made 4 clones of that....
The leafes from that skunk XL mommy were very big, but those clones don´t get that big leafes.... they are getting very bushy after topping and fimming.

so i thought i can put some more in that box. picked up 5 Shining Silver Haze Seeds by RQS and started growing with that....

but fuck whats that ? i think i have 2 Monster Phenos from that shining Silver Haze..... the rest of them are also very big leafed, but not as those two monsters. Never saw such big leafes after week 2,5.

So look at my box an tell me what to do...
Scrog and keep them all ?
Kick that bushy Skunk XL Clones?
34fnxb8.jpg

you could also just remove the big leaves. I wouldn't do anything. What you are doing is called sea of green - to fill up the space with many plants. They will grow and adjust to each other. I would perhaps top them all once and then just let them fill out the space as they please. They do that very well by themselves

OK, I have to ask: What on earth is that light source?

does that "What on earth" sounds good and you think they got those big leafes caused by the light source ?

Well it is a 900W LED.

on the picture it is in VEG mode.... i managed to get that box in VEG mode by 24° C and 65 % Air Humidity

If i put that in VEG+BLOOM mode í,m getting 28,5° C and 54% Air Humidty....

I´m not quit sure what will be better... VEG only in the first weeks or VEG+BLOOM to grow faster...

you could also just remove the big leaves. I wouldn't do anything. What you are doing is called sea of green - to fill up the space with many plants. They will grow and adjust to each other. I would perhaps top them all once and then just let them fill out the space as they please. They do that very well by themselves

Thanks for that advice.... but before i saw your reply i decided to defoliate those skunk XL clones and also trimmed that big XXL leafes form that Shining Silver Haze girls..... they were tooooo big

After that they locked like this.... and now they are in VEG+BLOOM Mode and this is waht they did in 2 hours ;-)

Back
Top Bottom