Can someone help me?

Re: Can someone help me ?

From what I can see, it looks like you're giving it too much nitrogen. Dude.

Somebody could help but it's going to take more than that :rofl: what trouble? How long into flower is she? Can you pic it with growing environment info, lights medium nutes ph and ec, more info provided the easier it will be for others to help you :passitleft:

I can't see nothing :rofl::rofl: oh well,sounds like something typical and easily corrected,just hope it hasn't negatively impacted the plants future (depending on strain)

IMG_20170916_041527.jpg

Secret Jardin darkroom 90×90 CM. (3×3 feet) 3 gallon pot with soil from the local store. Feeding her 5 ml of Advanced Nutrient BLOOM every time the soil is dry. Standing under 2 led lamps (spider and one random UFO lamp) together about 100 true watts.

Just can't see what i've been doing wrong. I vegged it with cactus fertilizer , then swifted to Advanced Nutrient BLOOM when i put the light on 12/12. Flushed it 2 days ago. Not much i can do now.

Just wanted to now what caused the problem. The other plant looks great with the same feeding schedule. Only difference is that plant standing in a 1 gallon pot.

As is said above, it looks like the plant has been burning up Nitrogen to me but I am pretty new at this as well. I would have cut off the affected leaves before they got as yellow as those are as they aren't helping the plant anymore once they get that used up/ damaged. Yellowing leaves in flower is normal to an extent, the bloom nutes used just don't have that much Nitrogen and the plant will pull it out of the leaves which causes them to yellow. Hopefully you can get a couple more opinions nailing it down as that. Hope the grow works out as you planned.

Ok. Im using Advanced Nutrient BLOOM with ph perfect. So what should i look for to get an answer ? I've flushed it 2 days ago and the pH was around 6-6,5

Okay man !

This is the last 2 of 4 northern lights i've been growing. The first 2 plants tasted nothing like weed and was very harsch. And no buzz at all after 7 days slowly drying and cured it for 2 weeks but nothing improved what so ever :(

Just want to get high man ! :)

It sounds to me that you did right as far as nute choice, it's just something natural that happens as the buds mature. They take up Nitrogen and the bloom nutes don't have a ton of it as you are trying to support a different function of the plants growth(budding). I am with you on the "just want my plant to get me high" but I'll have to wait as I am only 4 weeks into flower. I am planning on using the Advanced line PH series for my next grow so I will be waiting to see what advice you get as well. I just wasn't impressed with the nute line I was using for this grow and I am really sick of having to PH the solution for watering. I am a disabled veteran and trying to mix and test the damn water 3-4 times to get it right is a PIA for me physically. I have two auto flower plants I am going to try for the next grow and I will post up how the Advanced line worked with them.

Back
Top Bottom