Skunk #1 yellow fan leaves - 6 weeks into flowering - Normal?

Lifeandtimes

Hi everyone

My skunk #1 is 6 weeks into flowering and 2 of her middle fan leaves are going yellow. I know skunk has a relatively short flower time so I'm checking it's normal as our temps have dropped here to 6°c out of nowhere last night so I need to get a oil heater asap and if there's only like 2 weeks left of flowering I won't be too much of an issue.

She's under cfl lights in soil and 1 or 2 darkened pistols but over all still white. I was using 4 ml of plagron bloom per litre of water but I decided to do a flush last night and didn't put any in to see if that had any effect on her.

I don't have a pic right now as she's in the dark but will later so just looking for opinions

Post a pic, it tends to happen in late stages of flowering telling you she is nearly finished.

If she is a 8 week strain and you have checked trichs you could start flushing soon, heard soil only takes 1 weeks to flush.

Look how yellow mine was
23a204f3db24e77a729b4ad62f087e8c.jpg

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your replies.

I've posted some pics below, one is the main leaf that caught my attention which is at the left of her and the second is another leaf at the back and then finally a full view of her with the yellow leaf on the left being visible but just covered by a couple of leaves
I was told that the strain has a short flower of 45-60 days so it's been 46 days now which is why I'm asking
20170918_192058.jpg
20170918_192107.jpg
20170918_192117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom