Does this sativa plant look right to you?

Hi! I'm a little confused about this plant and hoping someone here can straighten me out. I'm still a noob. :)

I'd ordered Pyramid Tutankhamon seeds, and this is what is growing from one of them. I was under the distinct impression this was a sativa plant when I made the purchase. I've also been under the assumption that sativa fan leaves are long and thin and don't touch each other. Granted, this one's only two weeks from sprouting... Are wide leaves common in sativa seedlings?

14_days2.JPG

Thanks for the help!
~Mack

Sometimes with hybrids you can wind up with an indica looking phenotype. And also, some hybrids can look different at different stages of its life. A sativa dominant hybrid could very well show its indica traits early on but you may find that later on, the leaves will start growing in a more sativa-looking manner. Grow her out and see what ya get!

I'm still hoping she'll make it. .
She looks great

I'm growing Candida and it for sure mixes up who she wants to be
By the time she is around 20-30 days old she started to show who she was

I'm sure, like others have said, yers will also decide who she is

I grew out some KALY seeds that looked like this. They were a hybrid of hops and Sativa. I don't know how they did it in Spain, just that someone went in and stole a whole lot their plants and seeds. I am not sure if you can even get seeds from them anymore. Look up KALY seeds and you will see the similarity. PS Jesus is coming soon!

I grew out some KALY seeds that looked like this. They were a hybrid of hops and Sativa. I don't know how they did it in Spain, just that someone went in and stole a whole lot their plants and seeds. I am not sure if you can even get seeds from them anymore. Look up KALY seeds and you will see the similarity. PS Jesus is coming soon!
Hey @barkingants hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Thanks for the info but I'm afraid that member is long gone and won't answer you.
Thread is 2017 top left corner has the date.
Why don't you introduce yourself and meet everyone.
Here is a thread.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom