Jock Horror auto - 6 weeks flowering

upinsmoke365

Getting close? Through my 6 plants they are all similar.
420-magazine-mobile2079275805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2134412568.jpg

Generally most people start flushing when they start to see a few ambers.
I have read autos sometimes don't even show amber sometimes. This is my first auto grow. Though I did test a popcorn bud like 5 days ago. Mind you I don't smoke, I took 2 hits from a bowl. Rocked my world, totally a euphoric high, uplifting and everything was hilarious.

I have read autos sometimes don't even show amber sometimes. This is my first auto grow. Though I did test a popcorn bud like 5 days ago. Mind you I don't smoke, I took 2 hits from a bowl. Rocked my world, totally a euphoric high, uplifting and everything was hilarious.

Then why are you growing? lol. I've never heard of autos not showing amber thats new to me lol. Thricomes change from clear to cloudy to amber as it degrades. And all TCH degrades so I dont imagine why an auto wouldnt be the same.

Then why are you growing? lol. I've never heard of autos not showing amber thats new to me lol. Thricomes change from clear to cloudy to amber as it degrades. And all TCH degrades so I dont imagine why an auto wouldnt be the same.
I am mainly growing because both my gfs smoke and its cheaper by a ton lol. My friends over in autoflowernetwork chat were talking about trichomes and how some autos won't change to amber. But my question can they be harvested with trichomes milky or do they have to amber?

I am mainly growing because both my gfs smoke and its cheaper by a ton lol. My friends over in autoflowernetwork chat were talking about trichomes and how some autos won't change to amber. But my question can they be harvested with trichomes milky or do they have to amber?

So that's how you get more than one girlfriend? Give 'em free weed? Man, how come nobody told me this earlier?

they can be harvested milky, it will give you more of a head high as with amber you get more of a body high.

You mean like bud candy? I hear it works a little bit. I personally won't do it. Weed taste like weed to me
In thought the test bud I tried had a decent citrus flavor to it. Now it might just be the strain but for pH down I use earth juice which is just citric acid. It makes me wonder if this flavor was transferred from it.
f0318efb9093ecbe6b6f55580a907a5b.jpg

Thanks. This is just a side thread I made because I was curious of opinion. This is my grow journal link for these babies below. 6 Jock Horror Autos - Coco Coir Grow

I got Subbed right away, just need to get true the Reading. If you like just drop by at my journal for Some helping eyes . Its called Chocolate Mint OG Medicine. I am kinda new here so no clue How to make a link.

Back
Top Bottom