NPK ratio for flowering

kimrjw

This is my first indoor grow and so far so good. I have started my 12/12 cycle about a week ago. I have 2 300 watt full spectrum leds in a 48x24x60 grow tent. I used a 24 8 16 npk fertilizer for veg. I was wondering which is better for flowering a 1 2 1 ratio or a 1 3 2.

Given the choice, I'd go with the 1 3 2 for more phosphorous.

Have you thought about investing in two or three bottles of cannabis-quality fertilizer by one of the sponsor manufacturers that you see discussed here? Fertilizer is such an important component that you really don't want to chance it, y'know?

Ive used lucus formula for floranova bloom and maxibloom for cheap nutes with good results but recomend AN ph perfect. Pricey but grows great buds and makes life easy.

I haven't used the Lucas formula, but it makes sense to me--seems like you can get perfectly good results with just two bottles of a three bottle solution. (The level of my bottle of FloraGro hasn't decreased anything like the other two FloraSeries bottles.)

My first big harvest was with floranova bloom only. That stuff worked well and was very cheap just stinky! I think it would mess up water quality in a dwc or areo grow but i may look back into it. Maxibloom is dry fert that is mixed in water. Not getting the best results but its working. My favorite though was AN sensi ph perfect. 2 part and no need to mess with the ph. It was pricey though.

My favorite though was AN sensi ph perfect. 2 part and no need to mess with the ph. It was pricey though.

The pH Perfect line seems to have a real following. Managing the pH level was the biggest challenge of my hydro grow. Anything that would make that easier would be most welcome and worth the extra money.

Back
Top Bottom