No room - What would you do?

AnimaSola

Full flower tent, 6 cob grow light burnt out in flower tent so already not enough light
Clones on deck in veg tent waiting for flower room
Mothers in veg tent growing into light, no room for more clones

Im tired of feeding and watering these mothers but I have no room to flower them out. I always feel bad when I cull a large plant but I don't know what else to do besides just take a clone and cull the mom, any suggestions?

This time of year I could just drop her in the bushes down an unused logging road or possibly outback, and hope she's there alone when I get back. Slightly better than just killing her. But not an overly viable option. I hear ya on hating to kill a grown plant. Maybe someone smarter will have a solution for you

No, Im broke, literally.
Broken back, on disability, barely afford food and rent, barely have weed when next crop is almost done. Sometimes I run out before its time to chop and have to drive 8 hours to get more.

You got a CAR? Shit, you aint broke. I been without one for nine years. That's broke.

If it's purely height that's the problem you could top her start folding the new arms out a bit.
End up with something like this
420-magazine-mobile1705823011.jpg

I didnt even know they made a 4x7.

Maybe he meant a 4'×4'×7'? That's a common size. One of our forum sponsors, Mars-Hydro sells them. Although their sizing information is wonky: It's listed as 120X120X200cm - which is ~47¼" x ~47¼" x ~74¾". It's also listed as 4'×4'×7' - and that's 48" x 48" x 84". And... it's also listed as 48'' x 48' 'x 78'. And that's all in the same ad/page :icon_roll. IDK, maybe over there in China they don't count using the same reality that we do?'

Anyway, if you can figure out what size the thing actually is, and it fits your needs, they're currently selling it for $126.99. Maybe you could get them to price-match?
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Having one hermie and pollinate the whole flower tent would be worse so if you can't move it outside I'd cull it and move on.:sorry:

I was thinking the same thing, either that or just topping it. There's another problem though, I'm tired of feeding them and the pots they are in are too small, they dry out in a day. I took them out of the tent and am trying to decide what to do, chop or top and put them back. I think I just decided to top them, even though I have back up clones of them, something could always happen where I might need them. I might meet a new friend in need or something...

I was thinking the same thing, either that or just topping it. There's another problem though, I'm tired of feeding them and the pots they are in are too small, they dry out in a day. I took them out of the tent and am trying to decide what to do, chop or top and put them back. I think I just decided to top them, even though I have back up clones of them, something could always happen where I might need them. I might meet a new friend in need or something...
The way I delt with that was to switch up to dwc lol since I'm not home enough to water soil grows
420-magazine-mobile1377233040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom