I need help please

Modub28

I've been flowering this plant for 64 days it's a indica dominated hybrid here are some pics
420-magazine-mobile1940454570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile500985193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1423732100.jpg

From pistils or from flip? Sometimes transition was up an extra week so it could possibly go a week longer than expected. What strain and what does the breeder state for general flower time? Gotta always go by the trichs, just use the breeders time as a guideline .

Oh wow it's already been 64 days in does indica hybrid really take that long?

Heh! There are so many variables that are rarely discussed. Temperature is the biggest. I've had 8-Ball Kush (pure Indica) take 20 weeks because it was end of season and the weather kept getting colder and colder (indoor grow but ventilated from outside).

Patience grasshopper....... I don't even see any leaves turning yet. Are you flushing?

From pistils or from flip? Sometimes transition was up an extra week so it could possibly go a week longer than expected. What strain and what does the breeder state for general flower time? Gotta always go by the trichs, just use the breeders time as a guideline .

From flip, and breeder said 55-63 days

Heh! There are so many variables that are rarely discussed. Temperature is the biggest. I've had 8-Ball Kush (pure Indica) take 20 weeks because it was end of season and the weather kept getting colder and colder (indoor grow but ventilated from outside).

Patience grasshopper....... I don't even see any leaves turning yet. Are you flushing?

No im not flushing because the whole grow I've only used just water no nutes or ferts added

I've been flowering this plant for 64 days it's a indica dominated hybrid here are some pics
420-magazine-mobile1940454570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile500985193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1423732100.jpg

Hey there Modub, the more info you can provide the better info you can receive. Also if you do some searching across the forums here you can get some detailed info on how to check when your girl is ready almost faster than you can replies. That being said, only your eyes can make the final call and your judgement is all that counts. The plants looks good for the pics but we can't see the trichs and we don't have much info. Hope this helps a bit. Take care and take easy breezy

Hey there Modub, the more info you can provide the better info you can receive. Also if you do some searching across the forums here you can get some detailed info on how to check when your girl is ready almost faster than you can replies. That being said, only your eyes can make the final call and your judgement is all that counts. The plants looks good for the pics but we can't see the trichs and we don't have much info. Hope this helps a bit. Take care and take easy breezy

Yes ur absolutely right, I checked the trich but they still look fairly white but I can't tell whether it's milky white or clear white. Its also been 64 days since I switched lights to 12/12 and it's chronic the strain

Try to finish her off by watering very infrequently, give her a nice dry spell and when you water, use very cold water. That might help her along.

Yeah that's the flow I've really been on since I planted them, I'll let her dry up real nice till she's Wilting then I'd feed her. But the cold water method I've never really heard about that, I've always used room temperature water. Can u explain y I should use very cold water? Thank you

Not too too cold, just colder than she's used to. Plants react to colder temps and water as though winter is coming. She should hurry up, sometimes she'll shoot out some white pistils to try and catch some pollen before she dies for preservation of species but I always flush my plants with extra cold water to give them that notion to hurry tf up lol

Not too too cold, just colder than she's used to. Plants react to colder temps and water as though winter is coming. She should hurry up, sometimes she'll shoot out some white pistils to try and catch some pollen before she dies for preservation of species but I always flush my plants with extra cold water to give them that notion to hurry tf up lol

Ooh ok I got u, I'll go 1 more week with her n just give her a 1 last cold flush

I like what's being said my only suggestion would be to not let the plant wilt through the entire flower period. The roots don't like to to go so dry while at this stage. Moist is good wet is bad. If you're feeding when you see the lower leaves are showing wilt but not the upper leaves then your are probably right on track with your feeding schedule.

If you let them wilt ie let the medium go dry a few good times in veg so to let them form a good root stream before forming a large plant above the medium your using you you will have a health and productive plant.

Kind of like these three beauties right here

420-magazine-mobile2129196371.jpg
420-magazine-mobile715070872.jpg

I like what's being said my only suggestion would be to not let the plant wilt through the entire flower period. The roots don't like to to go so dry while at this stage. Moist is good wet is bad. If you're feeding when you see the lower leaves are showing wilt but not the upper leaves then your are probably right on track with your feeding schedule.

If you let them wilt ie let the medium go dry a few good times in veg so to let them form a good root stream before forming a large plant above the medium your using you you will have a health and productive plant.

Kind of like these three beauties right here

420-magazine-mobile2129196371.jpg
420-magazine-mobile715070872.jpg

Woww those are beautiful man, how can I get my plants to look like that and instead of only the two main colas from the top to like like yours?

Woww those are beautiful man, how can I get my plants to look like that and instead of only the two main colas from the top to like like yours?

Hey Mod, thanks for the kind words sir, it's much appreciated. You can check out my journal below and follow along if you like. I top my plants a few times and I do a lot of experimenting in LST (low stress training). I grow in soil and use Doc Buds High Brix Blend as my go to system. Pretty much since day one I have had only a few problems and that was only with the proper watering techniques. Since then it's been a breeze.

The High Bix community is very welcoming and always close by to lend a helping hand. I'll post a link if like to Doc journal, that's where all the real info can be found. I'm just a guy playing another guy pretending to be a guy that can grow .. hope this helps and if not I'll be happy to answer and questions I have the answer to, if I can't I'll try to lead you in the right direction and I won't just repeat word I've read from others. If I haven't experienced it then I don't know for sure and that almost how I try to be, unless I have done the research and believe I have the correct answer.

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Hey Mod, thanks for the kind words sir, it's much appreciated. You can check out my journal below and follow along if you like. I top my plants a few times and I do a lot of experimenting in LST (low stress training). I grow in soil and use Doc Buds High Brix Blend as my go to system. Pretty much since day one I have had only a few problems and that was only with the proper watering techniques. Since then it's been a breeze.

The High Bix community is very welcoming and always close by to lend a helping hand. I'll post a link if like to Doc journal, that's where all the real info can be found. I'm just a guy playing another guy pretending to be a guy that can grow .. hope this helps and if not I'll be happy to answer and questions I have the answer to, if I can't I'll try to lead you in the right direction and I won't just repeat word I've read from others. If I haven't experienced it then I don't know for sure and that almost how I try to be, unless I have done the research and believe I have the correct answer.

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

I absolutely appreciate your help my friend, I'm also new to this forum is there a way I can friend request or follow you? .... at da "im just a guy playing another guy pretending to be a guy that can grow" lol you had me rolling. I also truly appreciate the fact that you'll tell me only what you've experienced and not what others have told you

Back
Top Bottom